JILL ON THE RAMPAGE

Sabrina Pov

"Ladies let's go. What with your shoes." Ms. Abby asks.

"I didn't think you'll mind, I'm on my toes," Jill said.

"The floor is 68,000 dollars." Ms. Abby told her,

"All right, First, I want to talk about last week. I must say I'm a little disappointed. We were just outdanced. It's that energy level. You can't have a bunch of slugs out onstage. This weekend we will be attending Dance Explosion, in Secaucus, New Jersey. Your gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now." Ms. Abby said

"I'm gonna start with the pyramid. And first I have Kendall. Kendall, I thought you did a nice job. You're here because your mother is way too needy."

"Abby that's ridiculous," Jill says.

"'Why isn't she doing a solo? Why isn't she doing a duet? Why doesn't she have a special part?" Ms. Abby said mocking her.

"Moving on. Nia, once again I need to see energy. I need to see excitement. Next, we have Brooke. You're back, but is Brooke really back? Moving on. Paige, great job in the tuck. I just need to see you do that throughout all of your dancing. Moving on up the ladder. Maddie, you dance well, I expect more from you. Chloe, same thing. Great performance onstage. You just need to learn to pick up quickly. And on next Mackenzie. Great job on first place but I'm going to need you to always dance like that. And on top of the pyramid Sabrina, You did well in your solo and in the group dance." Ms. Abby said.

Sabrina

Mackenzie Chloe Maddie

Paige Brooke Nia Kendall

"We are not going to do a group routine this week. Each and every single one of you is doing a solo it's every man for themself. This is your chance to shine. And for one time only, you all get to help with costumes." Ms. Abby said.

~~~

I'm learning my solo with harry and I hear the other mom complaining.

"I don't know how she going to do 8 solos in one day," Christi says.

"Well, 7 because she isn't teaching Sabrina her solo so Liza doesn't have to worry about her child not knowing it," Jill says,

"Oh my god, are you going to start complaining about this too, because all you do is complain about how things aren't fair but guess what life isn't fair so deal with it?" I hear my mom tell Jill.

"Do listen to them, focus on your dance," Harry tells me.

"I just don't think it's fair, how do you come to this studio if someone else is choreographing the dance?" Jill ask My mom

"Abby still sees the dance and corrects it and tells her what she did is wrong all harry does is create and teach her the dance." My mom tells her.

"She been up to my mom's butt and it's so annoying," I tell him.

~~~

Ms. Abby comes into the room with Maddie.

"Why do you look so sad" Abby ask me.

"Because Jill is saying how it isn't fair how I have a different dance teacher so I'm going to have enough time and has been giving my mom a hard time," I tell her.

"She's just jealous. You have to ignore people like them because when you get older you will have a lot of haters, and in the competition, you have to show her that you are better because trust me you are. Come lets me see you dance. Then we will do Maddie's." Ms. Abby says.

ONE DAY TILL THE COMPETITION

The competition we are going to has been canceled so Ms. Abby is going to find somewhere else to compete.

~~~

"Ladies we are going to compete this weekend. There's a competition in Clute, Texas, Just outside of Galveston." Ms. Abby said.

COMPETITION DAY

"It's a gymnasium floor, so you can handle it."

Damn it. I was nervous to dance on a gymnasium floor because sometimes they are slippery and I do not want to fall.

Brooke goes on stage.

After Brooke gets off I get on.

Mackenzie goes on after me and does a cute dance.

~~~

Jill showed Abby her costume, but she wasn't able to wear it and Kendall isn't doing the dance since she doesn't have a costume.

"I'll pack my bags and go home right now. Is that-- would that make you guys all happy?" we heard Jill says screaming at the moms.

"No that would not make me happy," Ms. Abby said.

"Because that's what I'm doing," Jill says screaming.

"I'm sick of this shit," Jill says throwing a shoe across the room while screaming.

~~~

Before Nia got on stage she had a panic attack but when she got on the gymnasium floor she did really well.

Chloe gets on the gymnasium floor and her costume is amazing since Christi made it.

Maddies was doing so well but when she did the diving walk- over she slipped and walked off limping.

Paige goes on and does really well which gets me nervous since we are going against each other.

~~~

"And Now, our junior solo awards. In third place, from Abby Lee Dance Company, Chloe. In second place, Also from Abby Lee dance company Sabrina, And our junior champion, from the Abby Lee Dance Company, Paige."

I'm happy Paige won because she doesn't get chances.

~~~

"Jill, I don't want any more outbursts like today. You have a big decision to make. Don't take it lightly. Take it very seriously. Will Kendall continue to dance? Well, you play on our team? Are you gonna do what I say when I say it? Or not?"

"Well, that's something Kendall and I will discuss," Jill said in response to Abby's question.

------

This chapter was short sorry but I still hope you enjoyed it :) 

986 words