MELISSA PLEADS THE 5TH

Sabrina Pov

"Come on, ladies, let's go. Get in here with those fabulous tans, come on." Ms. Abby said.

"First, Nia. Honey, my heart stopped. You guys always think I'm the bad guy, but I don't want any kid, even if it's not my student, to stop. I just don't want it to happen again, and I don't think it should have happened in the first place. You're better than that. Moving on, Mackenzie. Mackenzie, there are some things to improve on. I hate to do this but Sabrina. Third-place you have never one gotten third place, you could have done so much better than you did in the solo."

I felt like I wanted to cry because I never want Ms. Abby to feel disappointed in me.

"Next, I have Brooke. I thought you did a great job. And next, we have Chloe. Chloe, your solo was excellent. However, the trio was a little shaky. Next, Paige. Paige, you worked through the pain in your feet, even in the dressing room. When you should have had those feet up and icing them, you were dancing over and over. All right, at the top of the pyramid. Maddie, I challenged you to see if you could stay there for three weeks in a row, and you did." Ms. Abby said.

Maddie

Paige Chloe Brooke

Sabrina Mackenzie Nia

"Now, every one of you are very lucky little girls. You have beautiful homes, you have everything you need. Some kids aren't that lucky. So, our group routine is about a homeless child. There's also going to be a solo this weekend. Maddie, you will be doing a solo. You better dance your heart out and dance your butt Off. Sabrina I was going to give you a solo but after last week I don't know anymore, I just have to see. I have a trio. This is a new trio, and I'm gonna start mixing things up. So, Chloe, you're in the trio. Maddies, you're in the trio. And Nia, you're in the trio." Ms. Abby said.

"All right, now listen closely, girls and moms. I found out that we will be competing against Candy Apple in Chicago, at Company Dance. But I'll tell you what, I am not going to lose to Cathy, jill, or Kendall."

We start to learn the group dance.

FOUR DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

This week I'm staying at melissa's house with Maddie and Mackenzie since my dad and mom are on vacation so Melissa and watching over me since she and mom are close and melissa is my second mom.

Melissa Pov

"So we're homeless," Kelly asked about the group dance.

"I have nothing negative to say about this dance choice. I don't I think it's gonna be good." christ says.

Kelly and Christi keep talking about the group dance.

"What do you guys think about Abby saying to Sabrina in the pyramid," Christi says.

"I felt so bad like all she wants to do is dance and make Abby happy," I tell them.

"Yeah, It looked like she was going to cry." kelly said.

"Well, I hope Abby gives her the solo," Christi says.

~~~

I came up to the dance jail with holly.

We are telling holly that Nia is in a trio since she had been wanting that for Nia.

Sabrina Pov

The group finished and Ms. Abby wanted to talk to me after the routine.