CATHY BRINGS IT ON!

We are in Hollywood and we are practicing in the studio Brittany Spears practices in which is cool.

"Let's go. Come on! No time to waste. Ladies, here we are in Los Angeles, California For the I Hollywood National Finals. And you are in the city of dreams. There are going to be children that you recognize. The kids that are in movies, the kids that are on television, these kids here in Los Angeles radio on a weekly basis. They are 'pros'"

"Maddie your mom is not here. We all make choices. She chose to be away instead of being here with you. The same goes with you, Sabrina." Ms. Abby said.

"So the three of you are gonna be with me this week, and you may get to do things that everybody else doesn't get to do."

Holly Interview

Melissa and Liza not being here is weird. I mean, we're in Hollywood. They should be here with their kids."

Sabrina Pov

"I'm gonna move on to our lovely pyramid and the bottom row. Paige and Brooke, you will not be doing solos. You will be in the group number. Now I've had it out with your mom. She has told me that she can find better choreographers, I'm sure she can, This is Los Angeles this isn't Pittsburgh. But please understand if you go as an independent, you're out, you're finished." Ms. Abby said

"Abby how is that fair, Sabrina had a different choreographer" Kelly screamed.

"Yeah so he can become a teacher here and he passed. Next, I have Nia, Mackenzie, duet. So, Chloe, you're going to be doing a solo, as well as the group routine. And Maddie you're going to be doing a solo. At the top no surprise Sabrina you won't have a solo since you have an audition to be on a Disney channel so I want you to focus on that but you are in the group. So since Sabrina isn't having a solo Maddie people are coming to beat you, you next to Sabrina are the one to beat." Ms. Abby said.

Ms. Abby kept talking about how important this is for us and how we need to win because people are watching us since we are in Los Angeles.

Sabrina

Maddie Chloe Nia

Mackenzie Brooke Paige

TWO DAYS TO COMPETITION

We are practicing and I hear the moms talk.

"Um, how about Abby taking care of Maddie, Mackenzie, and Sabrina and her saying "You might do more things than the group. Well, you know what the hell that's gonna be." Kelly says

"Yeah, she going to be taking them out. To be 'seen' like Sabrina getting the audition," Kelly said

"Oh yeah," the other moms agree.

"Getting their name out in L.A. while we sit at the pool," Kelly said.

"I am still surprised that Melissa picked her boyfriend over her kids, and for Liza, I understand you know her husband is busy in Greece," Christi said.

"He's in Greece," Holly asks. 

"Yeah for a fashion shoot," Christi says.

"But their kids are eight and seven. That's pretty big. Maybe Melissa has to take care of that relationship to ensure that this continues." Christi adds on.

"How about you how are you doing with Brook and Paige being at the bottom," Holly asks Kelly

"We're at the bottom just because of my argument with her. I think she thought I was, like, kidding when I said that, like if my kids aren't doing a solo and she won't teach it to them, that I was gonna get somebody else to teach them to dance. Like, look at how Sabrina danced last week the best she's ever danced because she didn't have Ms. Abby screaming at her and telling her she can do better. And Like I paid all this money to come, and she wants me to do a group dance. I don't think so." Kelly said.