FROM BALLERINAS TO SHOWGIRLS

"Welcome to Las Vegas! I want to reflect on Starpower last week. Some of you did well, however as a whole, not so great. I brought Bradon in, I thought that would do the trick and the dance was a mess. The competition in Las Vegas this week is thunderstruck and we have four days to prepare. As a group, this particular group has not placed in the overall high scores. O you need to be Flawless this week." Ms. Abby told us.

"Viv-Ane is not here. Her mother made it quite clear she was not traveling to Las Vegas so you know what? This poor little girl is going to suffer Her mother didn't follow the rules Let this be a lesson to all of you And all of your mothers if you don't follow the rules and don't give me 100 percent I will yank your number from the competition. " there is a big X confront of Vivi-Anne face.

"Next up Mackenzie Hunny I'm sorry you lost your duet number, However, I want you to practice on all of your jumps and all of your tricks because next week you will be competing. Paige your performance is good but if you not winning you're not placing in the top 10. This is your city, you have long legs, you have the look, yes? Because of that Paige,  you're getting a solo. Second row Nia Last week in Orlando, you finally won your category. I think you need to do that all the time. So I hope that your mother now trusts me and doesn't question my every move. I've had it with that. It's what you do on stage that matters. Not the choreography, not the costuming. It's you and your technique that are gonna win first place. It felt good to win, didn't it?" Ms. Abby asks Nia.

"Yes," Nia says nodding her head.

"This week you get another solo and I expect you to win again. Brooke, you did a great job but you didn't make the top three. Yes, I understand the girls were a lot older, but you can't use excuses. You should blow them away. You are doing a solo, and just like Paige, this is your city. You've been talking about Cirque for years since you were a little kid. Certainly, somebody from Cirque is going to be judging you here. So you need to step it up and make sure they know your name. " Ms. Abby told Brooke.

"Next is Sabrina, honestly I think you did beautifully in your dance you spoke well in your speech for the pageant you won the pageant. You will also have a Solo but I won't be choreography it, I'm going to have something else They are new just came out of dance school and I wanted to see if they could maybe be a teacher here you won't be in the group since it's a whole brand new solo and you will be working with someone you barely know." Ms. Abby told me.

"Now, also at the top of the pyramid --- Chloe. Now you're probably wondering why Chloe didn't dance last week. I keep hearing "nobody can win because Maddie or Sabrina wins. Well, you know what? This is your shot. Since Sabrina is getting some choreography teacher who has just come out of school and has never done this before and a whole brand new solo and I'm giving Maddie and week off." Ms. Abby tells Chloe.

                                      Chloe Sabrina                         Maddie

Brooke Nia

Paige Mackenzie Vivi-Anne

Abby's Pov

I'm Sick and tired of hearing all the mother talking about, Maddie gets all the attention and Maddie gets the pretty costume and Maddie gets this and Maddie gets that I took Maddie out of the equation. I also Basically took Sabrina out because I have no idea who this choreography teacher but I hear they are good so now who are they going to blame?

"Chloe, you wanted this shot. Your mother-- all I hear is it's 'Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, Maddie. Well, you know what? This is your shot. Here we are in Las Vegas and you better win."