THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Sabrina Pov

We came back from the break and I'm excited to be back because I've gotten much better and taken classes in L.A. 

We get in the room and we start to dance while waiting for Ms. Abby.

When Ms. Abby came in she went straight to the pyramid and took two pictures of the mirrors and threw them out. 

"I am not doing a pyramid right now.  I'm angry at the people that aren't here." Which are kelly, Brook, and Paige. "I'm very disappointed. But I'm also angry at the people that are here. " Ms. Abby says then she says how she is also upset that some of the kids didn't come to practice.

 Ms.Abby takes down all the pictures and says "no pyramid."

"But, Abby, how can you throw away all that they worked for last year?" Holly asks.

"like this." and she throws the picture into the trash.

"This weekend, we will be traveling to Denver, Colorado to attend In10sity Dance. I want you to be the first to know that I'm gonna hold an audition. I'm replacing Brooke and Paige. And you will be nice and wonderful and kind to whoever the two people are." Ms. Abby says before walking out the door.

When we are practicing all the group routines the girls miss Chloe asking about solo and Ms. Abby says she doesn't know if she going to do solo. This sucks because I would really want to do solo to show Ms. Abby how much I've improved.

DAY OF THE OPEN AUDITION 

I got the studio and there are so many girls here. 

Liza Pov

"Hey Leslie, I did have something I wanted to ask you about. Why did you leave our kids in L.A. Without a ride?" some mother asks.

"Because I felt like it. I don't have to answer to you." Leslie says to the mother.

"You are the rudest woman I know. Yes, you are." The mother says.

"Am I really? Nobody even asks me." Leslie says.

Before the other mother spoke I walked downstairs to the den because I am not about to hear these mothers fight.

THREE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Sabrina pov

When I and my mom came in Ms. Abby told us that I will be having a solo and will be going head to head with Kendall. 

"Sabrina has a solo." My mom says and I can tell Kendall isn't happy. 

"So does Kendall," Jill says.

"omg  is this going to be like Maddie and Chloe going to head to head." Christi say. 

~~~

"You will be doing a contemporary dance and you will have to be perfect." harry tells me. 

Liza Pov

"I'm excited that Kendall has a solo. You know what? This is Kendall's year" Jill says. 

Kendall comes up to the viewing room crying because Abby was yelling at her, I mean it sucks looking at a kid and seeing them crying because the dance is hard.

"Jill, I don't know what's going on, but... she needs to get herself together because there is a girl working her ass off to beat your daughter," Abby says to Jill talking about my daughter. 

Jill goes downstairs and makes it worse for Kendall.

Sabrina Pov

We are learning the group dance when Abby says there will be another girl on the team.