MIAMI HEATWAVE

Before you start reading I just want to give you guys a heads up that this is episode 10 and I skipped episode 9. I can't find it, so that's why it might be a little confusing at first. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sabrina Pov

"Girls, come on let's go. Last week's competition, 'fire and ice,' was a big disappointment, ladies. I mean, here we are invited back as winners, and you guys don't even place? Not acceptable. You understand?" Ms. Abby said.

"Now let's move on and talk about the pyramid. First I have Mackenzie. I think your actions could have been bigger and longer. And I think when you walk we need to work on turning those feet out. Next, I have Paige. I was in the dressing room all day long with you. I didn't see you utilizing your spare time. And you need to do that. Next Nia. I just need to see more from you. Moving up, Chloe. Chloe, I thought you did a nice job on your solo, but your age is ten. You're competing for ten to 12. You have to dance like a 12-year-old. And next, we have Brooke. Once again, you dance 13 to 15. At 13, you won the whole division. And next, we have Sabrina. You stood out in the dance and you looked good. And on the top of the pyramid is Maddie. Maddie, I challenged you to see if you could stay there for two weeks in a row, and you did. Now I'm challenging you again. Can you make it three?" Ms. Abby said.

Maddie

Sabrina Brooke Chloe

Nia Paige Mackenzie

I clapped for her since the other girls didn't.

"All right, now, this weekend, we will be traveling to Miami Beach Florida. There's sun, there's sand and there are pool boys. We will be performing a group number. The group number is called 'Reputation.' I want you to think about Annette Funicello and Abby Avalon in Beach Blanket Bingo. Now, moms, when those girls get home tonight, I want you to look at some of those old movies. I want the girls to see what that's all about because that's gonna be their group number." Ms. Abby said.

Ms. Abby kept talking about the group dance.

"This week, Maddie you have another solo. Chloe, you will be doing a solo. My soloist will be Nia. We also have a trio with Maddie, Chloe, and Paige. Sabrina, you will be having a solo as well" Ms. Abby said and the girls that got solos and trio got happy.

"I just wanted you to know that I have to get my warts cut out of my feet tomorrow," Paige said.

"They said she should be fine to dance in three days, so we'll be cutting it close." Kelly also said.

"But I don't want to put her in a trio, and then have her physically be in pain while she's learning it." Ms. Abby said.

Kelly told Ms.Abby she could change the appointment so now Ms. Abby might put someone else in to fill in Paige's spot in the trio.

We get ready for the group dance.

THREE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Liza Pov

"Paige will be very upset if she doesn't get to do this trio," Kelly said.

Christ and Melissa agree with her.

"She'll go out there and dance whether her foot hurts or not because she doesn't want to be replaced in the trio," Kelly added on.

"Why are you doing the surgery now? You can't wait, like, a couple more weeks?" melissa asked.

"She-she's having a hard time walking on it," Kelly answered.

"Did she mention what trio was gonna be?" I ask.