ABBYGEDDON

"You're just at the beginning of your shot. You have something to work for." Ms. Abby said to us,

We are stretching when we hear Cathy's voice.

"Hi, Abby." Jill says."Come on, ladies. Let's go."

"Girls, this is a big time. We are here in New York City in the dance mecca of the world. Right here. And I want you to take it all in. Everybody you pass on that street probably took a dance lesson at some point in their life. Do you understand that? Yes, there's a lot of kids that win competitions, a lot of kids that get crowns on their heads, and there's a handful that makes it in the industry. Rember that. I want to talk about Michigan first. We are not going to win a group dance until everybody in this group is on the same level. When parts of the choreography are in unison, you all need to be in unison. That's what it means. It's not always about your solos. It's about that group, and you need to learn to dance in a group. If you don't apply the corrections, you're not going to improve. And that's the issue." Ms. Abby said.

"Now, on with the pyramid. On the button of the pyramid is Paige. Did you correct the arms? Yes. Did you put the phone away? No." Ms. Abby told Paige.

"She gets no credit for doing her back tuck or her press or-"

"Credit?" Ms. Abby said and starts to clap.

"It's her phone," Kelly said.

"Next Mackenzie. You can improve if you're early on the music in a solo. But when you do it in a trio, and you don't tell the other partners to do it ahead of time, you made them look like idiots 'cause you were out there, who, shaking it up. Next, Chloe.Time to face the music. Forgot your routine. You're not seven anymore. You're ten years old. You can't make up your own thing and wait to get back onto the music when 35 other dancers are doing the right thing. That's a pink slip. That's the unemployment line. Next, Nia. You hurt your foot, you worked through it. It all worked out. However, it's the technique. And it's like, we tell you over and over. It's up to you. Do you want to fix it? Do you want to make it better? Then you will."

"Next, we have Brooke. Brooke, you did what you needed to do, but you always just do what you needed to do. I want to see more from you. Next is Maddie. Maddie, you haven't really shown me much because all you do is come second to Sabrina. And on top, again is Sabrina. I challenge you to keep winning your solos because you pick up quickly." Ms. Abby said and no one really clapped.

Sabrina

Maddie Brooke Nia

Chloe Mackenzie Paige

"I want to talk about it after the competition. The scout from the Joffrey Ballet School came to our dressing room. They chose the Abby Lee Dance Company."

"The judges that are judging you are three instructors at the Joffrey School. They're going to look at feet, turn-out, body lines. Everything you've learned up until this point is gonna come into play in this audition. You guys need to fight for this. We have to work on a ballet combination today. We have to work on a short presentation for each one of you to do when you go into that audition. I expected you to look like ballerinas." Ms. Abby said and continued to be disappointed y the way we dressed.

So Ms. Abby sent our moms to get us the right clothing wear for ballet.

"In addition to our rehearsals for this ballet audition, we are also going to be working on a number. You heard that right. So, we will be attending the Starbound competition in Paramus, New Jersey. And the competition is going to be fierce. Ladies, our group routine this week is about a very serious topic. Let me just say, each one of you is in jail. It's dark, it's a bit avant-garde, and it's gonna be fun. Chloe, you just came off a solo. You forgot your routine. You gotta get right back on that horse. You're going to be doing a solo this weekend. Maddie, You have been getting second place, so without Sabrina doing a solo this week so I'm challenging you to do a solo at Starbound. This might be the busiest week of your life." Ms. Abby said.