𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈 ✧. 𝐍𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦, 

𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩

 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 gazed upon the luminous land known as Starland. Their duty was simple. Watch. Guide. And if events warranted it, intervene. To modern Starlings, they are just myths and tales. But that was far from the actual reality. The Zodiac wasn't a legend, it was a crucial part of Starland's origins. The Zodiac were it's beginning. 

12 astral entities- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Pisces- the very first ones. The origins of them were so far long ago, attempting to remember simply causes stress for one's memory.

The Astral Plane expanded after these ones. Words spread of 'ascending' to the Astral Plane, and those who earned the stars favor were gifted with a place in the cosmos, gaining an everlasting presence in the night sky. Those who managed to ascend became constellations.

After several untold eras, the emergence of new constellations came to an end. The Astral Plane's denizen now consisted of 88 beings, and they provided guidance to Starlings as they witnessed their struggles, desires, and everyday life.

During these times, new legends emerged- if one could gain the favor of the constellations, they'd be gifted a physical manifestation of cosmic power. Messages of these spread, and swiftly nearly everyone was trying to obtain their blessings. 

Eventually the era of belief in constellations decayed. The concept of ascending to The Astral Plane became archaic, and manifestations of cosmic power became ludicrous.

And eventually, the original 12 wanted to see what living under the night sky felt like.