𝟏 ☆ 𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒

A/N: Idk if this counts as a trigger warning but a character gets kidnapped-

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐃𝐬 defeated Rancora and foiled Vivica's plan to grant a bad wish, life became ordinary for them. Classes at Starling Academy resumed peacefully and the negative energy crisis has been solved for good.

At least they hoped it would be.

Sage, a promising first year student at the academy was heading home after school to see her parents. It's been quite awhile since she saw them. As the school day ended, she got a ride on a Star Car and got to Starland City as fast as lightning.

As she stepped toward the door and entered the house, something seemed off.

First of all, Helio and Archer were there, but it was just them. No one else. No gran. No mom. No dad. Just the twins.

A look of fear and horror struck Sage's face. "Where's our parents?"

Helio lifted his shoulders, failing to see the severity of the situation. "Mum went to a meeting at her science laboratory, Gran is sleeping, and dad-"

"-No idea about him." Archer finished for Helio, playing a game on his Star-Tablet.

"Ok, that's good about mom and gran," Sage took deep breaths. "But dad? Where is he?"

"Don't remember too well but I believe he said he needed to take care of something outside?" Archer ran his fingers through his deep blue hair as he tried to remember.

"He told us not to follow him." Helio added.

"I'm gonna go outside, try to find him." Sage quickly ran out the door, then came back to shout, "Don't follow me!"

Helio and Archer listened and continued to relax, burying their worry about their father under a calm exterior.

☆☆☆

"Take this!" A man in violet and lavender clothing yelled at a mysterious figure as he shouted bursts of wish energy.

The two went back and forth slashing blasts of power against the other. The figure, who was wearing a black cloak that ombred to dark purple, laughed.

"You may have protected Starland before, but your time has ended!" The figure proceeded to launch a blast of negative energy so powerful the man was thrown onto the floor, struggling to get up and fight.

A pact-like item was near him as he rested, deprived of energy. The figure then smiled as they kneeled down to grab the item.

Sage's braids were flying in the wind as she ran to the scene. She saw the man lying on the ground (who looked oddly familiar) and looked at the figure.

"You!" Sage pointed at them. "Who are you!?"

"The answer is obvious, if you just think," The figure took off their hood, revealing an old woman with dark turquoise hair who looked dead and devoid of happiness.

Sage's eyes narrowed. "Rancora."

"Correct, you little starling," Rancora grinned, and was about to shoot negative energy at her.

"I've learned from last time," Sage made a shield of lavender wish energy, which was strong enough to push Rancora back a few times. She forced herself to put her all into holding the shield.

Rancora was surprised, she really did learn from last time. The very thought of the Star Darlings getting stronger was a threat to her plans. She stopped blasting her beam of power at Sage, grabbed the man in violet clothes, and started to run off.