𝟓 ☆ 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘

A/N: I'M SO SORRY A NEW CHAPTER CAME OUT AFTER LIKE A DECADE THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN TWO MONTHS AGO I'M JUST LAZY

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐓 Starling Academy got their rest during the night, an abandoned isle far away was having... events.

"SHE'S GONE! OUR LEADER IS GONE!" A dark starling, dressed in black and crimson, yelled out.

"THE ZODIAC STARTRESSES HAVE RISED AGAIN!" An older dark starling with tattered clothing shouted.

A familiar teenage girl with silvery blue hair walked toward them, "Calm down! I was her assistant, so that means I'm the leader now!"

"I doubt you're qualified, Vivica," Her friend, Aerabelle, replied.

"Yeah, because of you we got expelled from Starling Academy!" Complained Breanna, a girl dressed in navy blue clothing that was eerie and creepy.

"And now we're stuck here, on the Isle of Misera! And it's absolutely miserable!" Violetta, a purple haired dark starling complained.

Vivica rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah, but now I get to make the rules!" She smirked, "I didn't even need to overthrow Rancora, a building decided to be unstable and killed her! Help me take over Starland and get rid of the SDs for me!"

"What do we get in return?" Ralia, the girl dressed in crimson, asked.

"Umm, you get to get off this island and be treated like royalty!" Vivica quickly made up, although she knew deep down that promise wasn't gonna be kept.

"Sounds good to me!" Aerabelle grinned.

Once Vivica failed to grant a bad wish, she got expelled from Starling Academy along with her cohorts. Since Rancora was still around then, she took them to the Isle of Misera along with other helpless people.

Due to the abundance of negative wish energy, they all quickly became dark starlings. Rancora served as their leader... until she died.

Now with her gone, Vivica would have it her way.

"Wait a moment," The older man started.

"What's your name again?" Breanna questioned, struggling to remember. "Ricky? Ronald? Robbie? Rhubarb?"

"It's Rigel," Rigel answered, stroking his faded red beard, "The Zodiac Startresses are here now, do you seriously think you can defeat them?"

Vivica thought for a few seconds, "Puh-lease, they couldn't have stopped the building from falling apart and killing Rancora, do you think they can stop us?"

"I don't think you're strong enough," Rigel flat out stated, "I've been stuck on this isle for decades, all because I granted some bad wish years ago!" He ranted, "You weren't even able to grant a bad wish!"

"Yikes, not my problem." Ralia scoffed.

"Anyway, can you all come closer? I have a plan!" Vivica started, a smirk forming on her face as the sun began to rise.

A/N: This was a short chapter lol sorry but I changed my mind and cut off a whole paragraph cuz story reasons