9☆Courses of Action

A/N: I really didn't know what to name this chapter-

"Lady Stella?" Professor Nicola Cecelia entered the office, "I'm pretty sure I just saw A HUGE BEAR outside. A BEAR. First a building collapses and is magically rebuilt and now a BEAR?"

"What has been going on lately? Is this some action movie we're living in?" Professor Margaret Dumarre added.

Lady Stella sighed, "Don't worry! We're investigating everything and new dangerous events will be handled appropriately."

"I still think we need to call the government." Eugenia let out.

The headmistress lifted her shoulders. She wasn't wrong.

☆☆☆

"HAVE YOU GUYS FOUND MY DAD YET?" Sage yelled in the middle of the Zodiac Dome, which had their parents discussing and searching for him.

"Actually we have!" Adaline replied, "He's on the Isle of Misera."

"You mean him or his dead body? Is he alive?" Sage asked, desperately wanting an answer.

The room was silent, with only glances being shared by the parents.

That wasn't a good sign.

"He's dead isn't he." Sage's eyes started to fill up with tears.

"We don't know if he's alive or not," Logan told her, "But try your best not to worry, the cosmos has its ways."

"Alright then, so when are you gonna go and save him?" Sage questioned.

Teresa was eating an ozziefruit pie, "Today."

"Yay!" Sage finally started to be in a better mood, "Can me and the SDs come-"

"Absolutely not." Asher shut her down, "This is a negative energy infested dumping ground we're going to, teenagers shouldn't be-"

"I know I know teenagers shouldn't have to worry about facing the forces of evil, defending the world, or facing death on a daily or weekly basis." Sage recited.

"Good job, you've memorized it!" Asher chuckled, "Seriously please stay here and don't come with us."

Sage sighed, "Fine, I won't. But please bring him back ok."

"Trust us, we will!" Claudette grinned.

☆☆☆

A bunch of teenage dark starlings had finally made it to a place on Starland- New Prism.

"See everyone? My plan worked." Vivica bragged.

Violetta and the others opened their mouths, about to protest but then decided it wasn't worth it.

The boat was teleported along with them too, and all that time in water had made the already poorly made boat very fragile.

"Give it 10 starsecs, it's gonna burst any moment now." Ralia remarked, staring at the cracked wood.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5..." Breanna counted down.

Suddenly a familiar old man got up from the bottom of the boat and then it just fell apart, turning into a pile of soaked, broken wood.

Vivica stared wide eyed at him, "Raymond? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"It's Rigel," Rigel corrected, a tad annoyed, "You think I was gonna stay on that island while the rest of you got to escape?"

"I mean you have a point." Aerabelle replied.

"Ok here's our course of action-" Vivica started, "We hitch a ride on a starcar and go to Starling Academy."

"Wasn't our plan to get a Cosmic Crystal?" Ralia recalled, "How do we even find one of those?"

"Do we buy them? Steal them? Make them ourselves?" Aerabelle shrugged.

"Earn them?" Violetta suggested.

Vivica laughed, "You were always the purest out of the group."

The silvery blue haired girl took a moment to think though. They had a good point. They didn't know how to get cosmic crystals, but the Star Darlings probably have the answer.

"We bribe the Star Darlings, problem solved." Vivica smirked.

"With what? All I have is some lunafruit, and it's infested with negative energy. I doubt they'd wanna eat it." Ralia held up a lavender fruit that was covered in gray spots.

"We're in New Prism, I'm sure there's something they'd sell their soul for in this place." Breanna added.

"We don't have money to buy anything though." Violetta told them.

Vivica scoffed, "Who needs money?"

Violetta looked at her puzzled, then finally realized it, "OH LORD WE'RE COMMITTING THEFT-"

"Yes yes we are good job." Vivica snarked.