𝟐 ☆ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

A/N: This has a lot of description lol but pls read it all I put way too much effort into it :D. I came up with outfits based on 3 principles. 1- What I thought reflect their personality, 2- What I thought fit their motif which is zodiac signs, and 3- what I thought was cute and magical girl-y lol

"𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏!" 𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 through a megaphone as the sun began to rise outside, "TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF ZODIAC STARTRESS TRAINING!"

Several of the SDs in the Little Dipper Dorm groaned as they woke up.

"You didn't have to be so loud." Cassie complained as she rubbed her eyes, "Why do you have a megaphone anyway?"

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY REGULAR VOICE WASN'T LOUD ENOUGH TO WAKE YOU UP-" Gemma's voice echoed throughout the room.

"IT'S LOUD ENOUGH!" Vega yelled back, already getting out of bed and preparing for training.

"Oh good that means I don't need this." Gemma went back to put the megaphone away and got ready for training.

☆☆☆

The Star Darlings went to the training room in the Radiant Recreation Center as a group, where Lady Stella was waiting for them.

"Good morning girls!" Lady Stella announced, "We have a lot to do today, but since we're waking you up early during the school day, I've had breakfast prepared for you." She gestured to a large table covered in starcakes, zoomberry jam, ozziefruit muffins, and many more foods.

"Thank the stars! I was worried we'd have to do this hungry." Tessa helped herself to the starcakes and delicious syrup.

The girls all dug in and started to have a conversation.

"I still think this is all an elaborate joke or whatever," Adora sipped her glorange juice, "There's no way the constellations are actually real people."

"Well, this seems super important regardless. Even if our parents aren't the zodiac signs, someone has to protect Starland." Vega replied, and started to eat an ozziefruit muffin.

"I don't think I'm very qualified to be a Zodiac Starstress, I mean I could do being a Star Darling, but a warrior tasked with fighting the forces of evil and defending the whole entire world? I'm in high school!" Cassie stressed.

"I just hope I get something out of this." Scarlet snarked.

They finished their breakfast and got up from their seats to hear what Lady Stella had to say.

Lady Stella began, "As I've told you yesterday, you are all the daughters of the Zodiac Signs-"

"-Do you have actual, solid, indisputable, legitimate proof that I'm Aquarius's kid let alone that Aquarius actually exists?" Adora interrupted and folded her arms waiting for a response.

"It'll all be revealed in due time." Lady Stella winked, getting a scoff from Adora, "As I was saying, in order to transform into Zodiac Startresses, you'll need your Starlight Pacts."

Libby held up a pact."These right?"

"Correct! Using your cosmic crystals-" Lady Stella started.

"What even are cosmic crystals?" Scarlet interrupted.

Lady Stella sighed, a bit tired of all the questions, "Cosmic Crystals are the purest forms of cosmic power, in the form of gemstones. These can be used to harness all sorts of powers. The 12 main Zodiac Sign Cosmic Crystals allow you all to transform."

"Super celestial!" Gemma's eyes lit up, she quickly took out her orange Gemini cosmic crystal, opened the pact, and inserted the crystal, waiting to transform.