𝟏𝟒 ☆ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

The sparkly pink chariot had arrived at the Isle of Misera in a matter of minutes.

"That was FAST!" Gemma remarked, getting out of the chariot with the others, "It's even able to go over water and air!"

"So this is what the Isle of Misera is like." Cassie gulped as she looked at the toxic wasteland.

"I wouldn't wanna go here on vacation," Clover added, "Anyway, where do we go?"

"Do we split up?" Tessa suggested.

"I don't think that would be very smart," Vega replied, "Splitting up gives the scary people here a chance to take us down one by one."

"So we go together?" Astra asked.

Sage nodded, "Follow me!"

They started exploring the isle, looking for any sign of their parents. Hopefully they wouldn't be in danger. It's not like they'd be fighting for their lives or something.

☆☆☆

"ANDROMEDUS! COVER ME!" Adaline yelled as she kicked down a bunch of dark starlings, even throwing one of them on the cold ground.

Andromedus listened and quickly went to bring the enemies down by slashing wish energy at them.

"Remember we need to make it out of this alive!" Teresa shouted as she made a shield out of wish energy surrounding her as more dark starlings attacked. "We have kids we need to see!"

"Why do you think I'm taking this fight so seriously!?" Asher shouted back as he pushed one enemy against the wall, blasting red wish energy at others coming at him.

Adaline stood in the middle of the battle and gathered up all her strength to create a shockwave of blue wish energy, swiftly knocking most of the enemies down to the floor.

"For the honor of Capricorn!" Claudette hollered as she filled up her fists with purple energy and punched nearly all of the dark starlings near her. Repeatedly. At full force. They won't recover from that for a long while.

Usually the team was 12, but since Cassie's mum along with her dad died, the team was cut down to 11. There was Andreas but he didn't know how to fight, and even if he did he was too busy being a famous author to fight anyway.

Leonard had blasted a good deal of the enemies down with wish energy while Asher took a more physical approach and straight up punched them in the face. As well as broke some spines.

Erica was making sure the dark starlings weren't in their best state to fight with her wish energy, and Geo was also holding the enemies back. Logan was also in battle directly attacking enemies, while Virginia and Prudence were strategizing and got much of the enemies down too.

Finally, the fight was over and the parents of the SDs prevailed.

"What time is it?" Logan asked tiredly.

"Way past 8PM probably," Prudence replied, "11PM perhaps?"

"Dad!" Yelled Sage as she chased toward him with all the other SDs coming in to hug their parents tightly. "You're alive!"

Leonard returned the hug and grinned, before going "Why are you here? Don't get me wrong I'm glad you're safe but WHO LET YOU ALL HERE?"

"No one. Thank the Auriga constellation!" Libby smiled.

"We came to make sure you're safe!" Vega answered.

"Well I'm glad you're all ok," Virginia smiled back.

Leona took one look at the mess surrounding them, "What happened?"

"We battled a bunch of citizens, no big deal." Andromedus replied.

"Some of them are dead but it's fine." Asher grinned.

"Well I guess we should go now." Clover remarked as the rest nodded.

Too bad another mob of dark starlings had started to surround them just as they started chatting.

"Really? Come on-" Asher complained, tired of fighting and knocking out people dead.

The parents were about to instruct their kids to not battle, as the SDs shared determined glances and went.

Tessa launched a large force field of green wish energy and earth toward the mob, "Terran Forte!" as Sage was taking on another group of dark starlings, blasting a star shaped burst of lavender wish energy from a bow, also made of energy. "Starry Spectacle!"

As more of the mob was taken down,  Astra yelled out "Blazing Rouge!" as red wish energy in the form of flames graced across the hostile crowd, sending nearly all of them down to the floor and the rest fleeing, deciding it wasn't worth it.

The parents just stood in shock, trying to hide how impressed they were.

Logan had difficulty hiding a smile at their show of practice, "Anyway, now I guess we should head back now."

"Auriga, I call upon your power!" Libby used the Auriga Cosmic Crystal as a pink chariot appeared, same as before, only this time it was much larger to hold in everyone.

They all shared smiles and hugs as they entered the chariot and headed back.