6☆The Zodiac Dome

The sun had fully risen as the school day started. So many things have happened in such a short time period the SDs nearly forgot they had school.

As they headed to their classes, a freckled teenage girl with reddish pink hair was walking on campus.

The girl sighed. It's been a long while since she saw the Star Darlings, and she was convinced they didn't wanna see her- Ophelia, otherwise known as Scarlet's replacement and Rancora's puppet. She didn't even know what was going on with them right now, presumably their lives were nice and normal again. The collision with the Radiant Recreation Center, which was just starting to be rebuilt, only made her more worried and curious about them.

Being a Star Darling made Ophelia special, but now she's just regular.

☆☆☆

As the SDs finished their first classes of the day, they were called by Lady Stella for a special class that was meant to take at least two whole class periods.

"Yay! More Zodiac Startress training!" Gemma cheered, jumping up and down excited.

The girls were led far out from campus, and arrived at the Crystal Mountains.

"Did we come here to hike?" Clover asked, confused.

"Nah." Asher pointed to one of the mountains near the ground, "See anything there?"

Sage lifted her shoulders. "Not really."

"I know." Asher grinned, then blasted some wish energy at it.

Suddenly, a sparkly door with all of the 12 zodiac signs engraved on it appeared.

"THAT WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME?" Leona gasped.

"Correct," Asher replied, "Why don't you all come inside?"

The Star Darlings went ahead and opened the door, and flooded into the room.

A large, circular one with ornate chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, which was clear and showed a beautiful view of the night sky and constellations. A library full of books on all sorts of topics was on one side of the room, while a cushy lounge filled the rest. The floor had a design of all 12 zodiac signs in a circle. Everything was shimmering and in colors that reminded them of the galaxy.

"Welcome to the Zodiac Dome, your secret headquarters and hangout area!" Asher announced. "Please don't ruin the furniture."

"This is super celestial!" Scarlet looked around, making herself cozy in one of the sofas along with the others.

"Star apologies but we ain't done yet," Asher pointed to a door leading to another room, "Follow me!"

The Star Darlings entered another room, which was mainly similar to the other room, but empty.

"This is the training room, where you'll learn to fight against the forces of evil and defend Starland!" Asher explained, "Don't worry too much about it though, your teens, me and your parents will handle the rest!"

Cassie gulped, "I'll try!"

"Now, I'll leave you to it Lady Stella!" Asher waved to his daughter Astra as he left the room.

"Girls, we need you to be able to battle properly." The headmistress started, "First, let's do some wish energy practice! You need to be able to do force fields, blasts, and all sorts of things with it."

Practice started. The SDs created all sorts of force fields out of wish energy. They started out unstable, but after several trials of hard work, they were nice and sturdy.

Some notable ones were Cassie's, which went from a wobbly shield that dispersed in seconds to a strong barrier, and Piper's, which went from a fragile force field to an elegant fortress.

The next part was blasting wish energy, able to knock down opponents and if needed destroy objects. Sage and Astra were the best at it, followed by Leona and Libby. Clover and Adora struggled but by the end they were much more skilled.

After that was a miscellaneous session. Cassie got much better at using wish energy to make herself invisible, well Astra's super speed was already incredible but got even faster. They learned how to make shockwaves and orbs and bursts of wish energy to help them in battle.

The last part that followed that was a practice on offense, defense, support, and healing. They all learned a good deal of each, but each group of three learned the most on an individual one.

Finally, training was over.

Tessa yawned, "That took so long I almost fell asleep!"

"Does this place have food?" Clover asked, "I'm a bit hungry."

"You'll have snacks in a moment," Lady Stella answered, "Right now, I need to teach you more about Cosmic Crystals."

The Star Darlings put their attention on the headmistress as she spoke. "Like I said, Cosmic Crystals are the purest form of cosmic power in the form of gemstones. Cosmic Crystals, for lack of a better word, are 'gifted' by the cosmos and constellations. That's how you'll get them. Every constellation has their own cosmic crystal."

Lady Stella then began to take out a device. It was white with gold accents and in the shape of a rectangle, with pink stars. Glass sat on top of it.

"What's that?" Gemma asked, "It looks so galactic!"

"My Celestial Mirror Pad," Lady Stella replied, holding a white and gold stylus with a pink Star at the end. "It allows me to harness the power of cosmic crystals."

"You have cosmic crystals too?" Vega questioned.

"I actually just have one," Lady Stella picked up a glassy white crystal with golden specks that was circular. It had a constellation engraved on it. "The Ara Cosmic Crystal."

The Star Darlings admired the crystal as Lady Stella was about to demonstrate how it worked. She inserted the crystal onto the slot in the mirror pad.

The mirror sparkled as it showed the Ara constellation and Stella traced it using the stylus.

"Ara, I call upon your power!" Lady Stella recited as golden sparkles surrounded the device. The golden sparkles flooded the room and then dispersed.

"Really?" Leona scoffed, underwhelmed. "It just makes a pretty light show?"

"It's actually supposed to reverse any damage done, but since there's no damage it just does that." Lady Stella explained.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS EARLIER?" Libby yelled, "We could use this to fix the Radiant Recreation Center!"

"That's actually a really good idea-" Lady Stella started, then gave them the cosmic crystal, "Here, I don't need it anyway!"

Sage grinned, holding the crystal.

"Wait before you head back-" Lady Stella held up a book-like bag, which was white with lavender and blue accents, decorated with silver stars, "The Cosmic Livre, to store any crystals you find!"

"Got it!" Sage took the bag with the crystal inside and headed off to Starling Academy with the others.