🎃Halloween Headcannons🎃

Halloween is almost near so.. ehe~
_____________________________________________

- They don't know what Halloween is. You'll have to explain them the concept carefully with details as much as possible.

- The ones joining you in your shopping are Fingon, Maglor, Finarfin, Caranthir, Curufin and the twins (Amros and Amrad).

- Can definitely see Caranthir accidentally wrecking a halloween decoration after him and the others getting jumpscared. But the look on their faces are worth the pay.

- Maedhros, Maglor, Fingon, Arwen, Lindir, Legolas and Haldir will be the ones to mostly help decorating the place.

- Celegorm and his twin brothers will definitely scare the kids, and they would soon be scolded by you or their mom.

- Feanor and Thranduil won't join in the celebration. (I Think we all know why-). They'll be forced to join though.

- Making of sweets will be handled to the moms and you. Teaching them to make the simple sweets for Halloween.

- Amros and Amrad sneaking some sweets off table-

- Finwe, the Feanorians and Ecthelion will be dressed as either devils or vampires.

- Fingolfinians are dressed as kitsunes and werewolves.

- Finarfinians along with Haldir and his brothers + Glorfindel are dressed as angels.

- Thranduil and Legolas are dressed up in a different style of King and Prince.

- Elrond, Lindir are wizards while Arwen is a fairy princess.

- Elrohir and Elladan are dressed up as characters from Star Wars. (Your choice who)

- The ones handing out candy are you, Glorfindel, Arwen and Finwe.

- Everyone soon starts digging in to the Halloween themed dinner and having a good time.