🛡Fingon🛡

A/n: You are in teen years, like 15 or so.

(Flashback: 5 years ago)
You are the daughter of Eärendil. The older sister of Elrond and Elros. The twins clung to you as two elves whom you recognized as the two eldest sons of Fëanor, looking at the three of you.

Your father taught you how to wield a sword for protection, and here you are holding your sword with the twins behind you, clinging at the hems of your dress.

"Brother, let us spare them. They are still too young for this.." Maglor said in worry as he glanced at you and then to your little brothers. Maedhros nodded and sheathed back his sword to where it was.

And somehow, that's where it all began.
___________________________________

A few years later, you are now at the age of a fifteen year old. Your brothers are at the age of 8. You watched as Maglor taught your little brothers some music while Maedhros and Celegorm taught them fighting and hunting skills. Fëanor and Nerdanel treated you like their own daughter, since they don't have their own.
You are close to everyone especially to Maedhros.

He introduced you to his favorite cousin, Fingon also known as Findekano.
You fancied Fingon for a while now. You couldn't help but blush whenever he gives you little winks from time to time. His smile makes you feel butterflies in your stomach and his deep voice caused you to have shivers going down your spine. But you knew that the both of you will never get together, even though Fëanor and Nerdanel call you their own, your still the daughter of Eärendil, not too mention that your half elf.

"Is something bothering you Iellvin?" A deep voice asked. You jumped a little and turned around only to find your adoptive parents, Fëanor and Nerdanel looking at you with worried faces. You sighed and smiled.

"I am fine ada, you and nana don't have to be so worried..." you said, as they smiled back in relief. Your adoptive mother lets go of your father's arm to take your hands in hers.

"Their will be a ball tonight, meldanya. I and your ada thinks its time for you to choose an ellon. Someone for you to love." Nerdanel said as she caressed your cheek lovingly. You nodded that you understood. Fëanor put his palm on your cheek as Nerdanel stepped back.

"You have grown so much my little one.." Fëanor smiled as he kissed your forehead.
"I hope you find the One for you tonight, gurell vin..." he continued as he hugged you and Nerdanel soon joined the hug.

The three of you didn't notice that two people had heard and saw everything that happened.

___________________________________
???'s PoV

"Come on mellon, I know you like her." Maitimo said as he patted my shoulder.
"Do you think tonight would be worth it?" I asked him but he just smiled and nodded. But that did not help me calm down.
___________________________________

You were getting ready for the ball. You helped your little brothers get into their suits that Nerdanel had made for them.

Your hair:

Your dress:

Your dress:

It was time for the ball, your were holding Maglor's arm as you and your brothers and adopted family walked to the high table to greet the others

It was time for the ball, your were holding Maglor's arm as you and your brothers and adopted family walked to the high table to greet the others. You noticed Fingon staring at you with surprise and admiration. You looked down blushing brightly as you sat down the table between Galadriel and Aredhel. The 2nd music started when you heard someone clear their throat. You turned around to see Fingon with a smile on his face.

"May I have this dance?" He said as he extended his hand to you. Aredhel and Galadriel smirked at you, they both knew of your crush for Fingon.
You blushed a little and smiled, taking his hand. Fingon smiled wider, he kissed your knuckles and the both of you went to the dance floor. The both of you danced for a little while and decided to steal some time to take a walk outside. You held Fingon's arm as the both of you took a stroll. The both of you suddenly stopped.

He took a deep breath and turned to face you. You blushed wondering if this is a dream come true.
"Y/n. We've known each other for years. I have a feeling every time that I am close to you, my heart beats fast, I feel weird in my stomach whenever we accidentally touch. What I am saying is... Y/n Half-Elven will you allow me to co-" You kissed him, cutting off the last part. Fingon kissed back as he placed an arm around your waist and a hand on the back of your neck. He didn't need to know the answer from words for your actions was pretty obvious.

You two broke away breathless. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug.

"Amin mela lle,Y/n" he whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"Amin mela lle, Fingon.."

Iellvin- my daughter
Ada- Father
Nana- Mother
Meldanya- my dear
Ellon- male elf
Gurell vin- my sweetheart
Mellon- my friend
Amin mela lle- I love you

Sorry publishing this late. Haldir is next!