⚔️ Curufin ⚔️

Curufin with a pregnant s/o

- Curufin maybe serious like his father but actually knows the boundaries and is more patient.

- Curufin would be very protective of you ten times before. And would be very careful you (still wearing the cold serious face, of course).

- He was displeased when his brothers teased him about how 'rough' he was during the 'baby making'. But his family was happy to have another elf in the family.

- You'd always tease him about how protective and serious he was over the baby making him flush a little.

- He would always carry you up and down the stairs making you whine that you can walk by yourself. He still refuses though.

- Curufin does not mind when your mood changes, he's already witnessed it from his mother so it's perfectly normal for him.

- When he's busy, he'll ask some of his servants to check on you and make sure you have everything you wanted.

- He will make sure that you have everything you need.

- Food, especially sweets? Served warmly to your delight and taste, want more blanket and pillows? Fluffy and already arranged on the bed, your back and legs hurt? He'll happily massage it with no complains.

- He loves the times when the baby would respond to his questions and compliments with the little kicks that he feels on your stomach.

- A few weeks before your due date, he will surprise with a circlet fit for the baby making you cry in joy.

- Curufin will be the sweetest father ever (if he only didn't do 'things' with Celegorm making the relationship of his and your child break.)