🏺Aegnor 🏺

I would like to thank @Illi048 for this idea. Thank you very much!
Warning: A bit of NSFW
(I am fifteen and I lost my innocence at a young age, I still suck at those but don't tell me, I didn't warn ya. I'm just a child. Please don't hurt me.) 😐🏳

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- Story Begins -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Are you sure you will be back home safe? Can you just stay here with me?" You asked worriedly, pleading with your lover to stay instead of going to battle, fearing for his life.

Aegnor chuckled as he tucked a strand of loose hair behind you ear.
"Meleth.. I will be fine. I promise. I am with my brother, and I will be safe as long as I am with him and the others.." He cooed, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead, making you sigh in defeat, knowing full well that he has to go no matter how much you plead to stay with him.

"Do not worry Y/n, I will make sure Aegnor will be home safe and sound.." The voice of Angrod, startling you and your lover. E/c and blue-grey eyes looked upon the direction of the older Finarfinian.
"Since when did you get here.." Aegnor groaned making his brother snicker while you giggle. Your lover's arms tightening around your waist whilst Angrod leaned against the wall.

"I fully know well that my little brother would not go to war without leaving his beloved lover a promise of coming back with a sweet taste of a kiss.." Angrod replies teasingly making you and Aegnor blush wildly.
The blonde haired elf sighs and turns back at you, his right hand delicately coping your left cheek.

You look at him as he presses your foreheads together.
"Amin mela lle.." he whispers as you whisper back the same words. He quickly presses your lips together, holding you tight. He pulls away, looking at his brother then to you, bidding a goodbye as he left the gate, his horse and his men waiting for him outside.

___________
Timeskip
___________

It has been a few weeks or rather a month, ever since Angrod and Aegnor's departure for war and you were beginning to be a little devastated. Galadriel always reassured you that her brothers will come back. You would always nod and pray to Eru for their safety. For his safety. Now here you were, walking back to yours and Aegnor's shared room after eating dinner after teaching little elflings about music and poetry.

As you turned left to the hall that led to the respected chambers, a trail of white rose petals and daisy flowers were on the red carpet, leading to the bedroom.
Smiled slightly, knowing a certain elf would do this. You walk a bit more slowly than before, reaching upon the slightly opened the door, you can smell more of the sweet scent of the same flowers that were in the trail.

You opened the door slowly, looking around. The whole room was dim except for the small amount of candles littered across the room. You step inside and look around once more for your beloved elf.
"Aegnor? Meleth? Where are you?" You asked loudly. You suddenly gasped when you heard the door quickly shut. Before you could turn around, two strong arms wrapped around your waist.

"Aegnor!" You gasped as the said blonde elf nuzzled his face to your neck. You feel his hot breath against your make making you slightly shiver at the contact, you felt the vibrations from Aegnor's chest as he chuckled as your back was pressed firmly to him.
"I am home my love. I missed you.." He says as he began planting little kisses on your naked neck and shoulder making you giggle at the tingly sensation.
"I missed you too melamin.. I see that you are in very good structure, I have been picturing you coming home with an injury. I was worried for you while you were gone.." you sighed as you closed your eyes, Aegnor's hands roaming around your body, now leaving small marks on your neck making you whimper.

"Let me make up for the time I was gone, no?" Aegnor smirked as you flushed red about what was to happen.

________________
Timeskip again 😐
________________

"You two really have to be that loud last night.." Angrod suddenly huffed in the middle of eating  as you flushed wildly red while Aegnor looked at his elder brother as if he wants to punch him now and there.
Galadriel and Eärwen sent a glare at Angrod's direction for him to shut up while Finarfin and Finrod chuckled.

Aegnor sighed and all of you continued eating, trying to forget at Angrod's remark of what happened last night. As soon as breakfast was finished, you and your lover decided to take a small troll around the gardens. Aegnor seemed deep in thought but was soon snapped off his thoughts as you called out his name a little louder.
"Is everything okay Aegnor?" You asked, your hand cupping his cheek. Aegnor hummed and took your hand that was cupping his cheek, gently placing a kiss on the palm making you bloom pink.

"I have been thinking something for a while.." Aegnor mumbles making you raise a brow. He suddenly gets on one knee as you looked bewildered. He soon reveals a silver ring encrusted with white diamonds.
"Y/n L/n.. will you have the honor of being my wife?" Aegnor says as you nod, speechless about the sudden proposal that made your heart leap in joy. Aegnor soon placed the ring on your finger, kissing it.
He stands up and cup both of your cheeks in his hands while you lay yours on his chest, the both of you leaning for a kiss.

You two soon broke off, hearing a whistle.
Soon spotting the intruder, it was Angrod and the rest of the Finarfinian family smiling gleefully after seeing Aegnor proposed to his beloved, your now fiancé sighed and hugged you close.

"I love you Aegnor..."
"I love you too, forevermore... my love."

Well that was interesting. Oh well.
Next is Caranthir and Elwë! 😊☺️