⛲️ Elrond III ⛲️

You're on the edge of thinking.
Its been a few days since the children of your fictional crush had confessed that their father has taken a liking to you.
You wanted to go home and take care of your father, and you know your mom's birthday is near.
But you also wanted to confess your feelings for Elrond and stay with him forever.
And if you confess, you noticed your age gap about him is awkwardly long, You Y/n L/n is 16 while he Lord Elrond is a thousand years old!
Also, how in the world would you explain to f/n's parents about this?
She chose to stay with a fictional character whom she loves and loves her back?

Your mind was pretty jumbled, and you didn't hear the calling of Elrond and his children who are in worry watching you stare at your food blankly.
"Y/N!" You jumped slightly and snapped your head up. Only to meet with Elrond's face near yours, his hands on your delicate shoulders.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Arwen asked in worry behind her father's back.
"Oh-um, yeah, I-I'm fine just thinking about something, heheh.." You said nervously.
"Are you sure?" Elrond asked you, and you nodded. Elrond sighed and went back to his seat while Arwen gave a slight smile while the twins smiled with a little familiar twinkle in their eyes. You finished dinner first and said your goodnight to the royal family. As you left, you didn't notice a pair of still worried eyes looking at your fading figure.

Elrond's PoV

"Ada, when are you gonna confess to her? You do know that Gandalf and Radagast will be here in a few days because they found a way for her to go back to her world. Ada, that's a big chance that the day she will go will be the last day you see her..." Arwen said, looking glum. Elrohir and Elladan nodded in agreement. I sighed and looked at them.

"I don't think it's worth it. She'll find someone better and younger than me once she goes back to her own world." My heart hurt when I said that. I have loved Y/n for a while now, and it felt much stronger than I felt for Celebrian. Should I really tell her before it's too late?

Back to normal pov

(3 days later)
Lindir announced to you that Radagast and Gandalf are coming today because they have a found way for you to go home to your beloved world.
You were happy yet upset at the same time.

Happy, because you're going to see your father again and
Upset, because you didn't want to leave f/n and a certain someone behind. The right hand of Elrond also told you that Elrond sent a letter to F/n to let her know you're going home. So that the both of you can say your last goodbyes.

You sighed and put on the most comfortable dress that you can find after taking a bath.

(Timeskip)

Radagast and Gandalf are standing now before you, and a large oak tree twisted itself, making an opening. Large enough for a man to fit in.
You sighed, gripping the hems of your dress, as tears slowly dropped in one by one. You turned around to see F/n, Thranduil, Legolas, Galadriel, Celeborn, Arwen, the twins, Lindir, and lastly, Elrond.
They saw your teary face, and F/n ran to you, hugging you tightly. The both of you crying, face buries in shoulders. Arwen gave you a hug, and the twins hugged you at the same time, making you chuckle. You bowed to the remaining showing respect.

You turned to Elrond, who was very not excited that you were going back. You smiled slightly at him and bowed your head.

"Do you really have to go?" His voice cracked, your head snapped up quickly to see a teary Elrond, historical light head hanging low. You jumped slightly when he hugged you tightly, not wanting to let you go.

"Y/n, please stay. I-I can't bear to be lonely again and feel unloved. I already lost Celebrian, Please Y/n stay with me. Amin mela lle. I love you too much to let you go. Please." He confessed his voice, cracking as if his heart shattered into millions of shards. You were completely stunned with shock but glad at the same time. That short but sincere confession has already told you to stay with him and give the love that he deserves. You felt him bury his head on your neck as you hugged him back in a comforting way.

"I'll stay and love you, Elrond, as you wish. I promise you I will shower you with the love you deserve." You whispered to his pointy ear. And with that, you felt him smile upon your neck.

(Y/F/N) /Your Father/'s PoV

There was no whereabouts about m/n's cottage along with the disappearance of my daughter along with her best friend, I sighed as I looked at a picture of the three of us. I held it tightly in my hands as I cried it wasn't long until I heard the front door open, revealing a familiar girl with a strange man beside her that seemed like an elf. Please tell me I am not dreaming.

"Dad..?" The sweet voice called.