Harp String

You felt something thin and long. It felt like a wire. You pulled it up to meet up with a harp string. You immediately recognized whose string it is. From the corner of your eye, you can see the missing string on Maglor's harp.

You blushed as the Fëanorian stood up as his older brother (Maedhros) gave him a pat on his back, making him glare at him as his other younger brothers tried to hold in their laughter at their big brother's blushing face.

He walked up to you and held out his hand. You looked at me and I gave you a smile, encouraging you. You took his hand and he kissed the back of it and tucked it into his arm. You saw me trying to stiffle my laughter as Feren/Lindir worriedly told me to just let it out.

You blushed as you and Maglor walked to the guest room.
Allie gave you a mischievous smile and said seven minutes before closing the door, not leaving without a wink to you.

"Why did your brothers laugh at you..?" You say, trying to stary up a conversation. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"They are only trying to annoy me like always.. but I still love them though.." he smiled slightly, you tried not to 'aww' at his sweetness but you were able to maintain your composure.

"Why did your sister tried not to laugh at you anyways..? Also, why did Allie smiled mischievously and winked before closing the door?" He asked curiously. You sighed and chuckled.

"Well.. they were tying to get me to confess to you.." You say and you suddenly realized what you just said. Your face became red as a cherry as you blushed and stuttered furiously.

"I-I! I meant! I-I mean-" You were cut off by Maglor kissing you. Before you can kiss back, he pulled away and pulled you to a loving embrace.

"I feel sorry for you for falling in love with me. But I am happy that you return my feelings.. Amin mela lle, melamin.." you heard him say. You buried your head on his chest, smiling.

"Amin mela lle Maglor..."