Eagle Feather

You stuck your hand inside the hat only to pull out an eagle's feather.

"Looks like you got Celegorm.." I said as I glared at the blonde elf. He had a stupid grin on his face as he walked to you, I sighed as I and my elf led you to a barren guest room, Feren/Lindir said seven minutes and I shutted the door.

"So. Y/n, has any man ever swept you up from the ground?" Celegorm asked, his stormy gray eyes looking into your e/c orbs.
You gulped blushing as you looked away from the handsome elf.

"Well.. um.. yes, I suppose.." You said looking at the locked door.
You felt a hand on your chin, your face was turned to meet with Celegorm's. His face close to yours. Your noses touching.
His breath fanned on your face.

"Was it me?" Celegorm asked mischievously. You simply nodded as Celegorm looked to your plump lips and then to your eyes.

"May I?" He asked, you let out a quiet yes and then he kisses you gently. His tongue licked your lips. You opened your mouth, giving him permission. You guys were making out as you heard a knock on the door.

"You guys better have clothes on!" Ruby said as she opened the door. She sighed in relief as you two were dresses but with disheveled hair.

"Come on! Other players are waiting!" Ruby said as she walked out the door. You two fixed your hair as the both of you went out.
Hand in hand, smiling.