⚔️ Fëanorians ⚔️

This scene is inspired from Lion King II.

Your horse (Saigon):

Your hunting outfit: (You can change the color if you want)

(You can change the color if you want)

Your hunting outfit: (You can change the color if you want)

Hair:

______________________________

"Y/n? Are you ready?" Nerdanel asks as from outside the door.
"Just a minute, Nana.." You say as you quickly put on your leather boots and grab your stash, slinging it over your shoulder.
You soon opened the door dressed in a neat hunting attire. Nerdanel chuckled at the happy look on your face as she caressed your face.

"You really have grown so much meldanya.. You are not my little Y/n anymore.." Nerdanel says as she tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. You laughed lightly which was a delight to your mother's ears.

"At least I will be able to do some things that I was not able to do as a child.." You say as Nerdanel smiled and kisses your forehead.
"I know, but still be careful of what lurks in the woods, orcs might be crawling around without you noticing. And with that, you must always be on alert, okay?" Your mother says seriously making you shrug and nod at her advice.

You and Nerdanel soon arrived to your father and brothers who were waiting for you at the gate, your father looked very serious while your brothers looked nervous. You sighed, knowing how protective they are of you. But you understand as being the only daughter of Fëanor, but sometimes you wish that they would let you on your own like your cousins, Aredhel and Galadriel.
You heard a few compliments from the other elves as they rambled on how much you've grown.

"She's grown so beautifully.."

"She is not the same little girl I saw before.."

"I wish her luck on her first hunt.."

"I suppose our little sister is excited for her first hunt?" Maglor says as soon as you reach them, you pouted and punched his shoulder lightly.
"Of course I am. How can I not be?" You replied, Maedhros patted your head gently while Curufin and Caranthir smiled at you reassuringly.
"I cannot believe that our little sister is going somewhere without us.." Amras pouted whilst Anrod nodded and poured the same way he's twin has.
"Do not worry, I will be fine. I promise." You say as you hug your two elder twin brothers, who immediately hugged you back. Celegorm stepped in and gave you a tight hug.

"I also cannot believe that this little elleth is grown up.." Celegorm snickers as he slightly ruffles your hair, making you whine and push his hand away from your hair, slightly glaring at him making him laugh. You soon turned to your father who had a serious expression on his face but you knew deep down inside he, himself is worried.

"Ada.. you do not have to fret over my safety, I will be fine. I promise.." You say as you embraced Fëanor, he quickly hugs you back in a tight hug, as if he is thinking not to let you go.
"You do promise that you will come back home without a single scratch?" Fëanor asks, uneasiness in his voice. You nodded firmly and he sighed.

"Alright, alright, time to mount your horse little starlight. You must be back before the sun sets. Alright?" Nerdanel says as she pushes you slightly to your horse. You laughed at your mother's impatience due to your father's worrying.
You mounted your horse, Saigon, you gripped on the reins right and sent a smile to every elf in the crowd.
"I will see you all later! Wish me luck in my first hunt!" You say as you turn Saigon towards the plains and began to make her gallop through the tall grass, the kingdom disappearing from your sight.

Fëanor sighed as soon as you were out of their sight, his wife chuckled and nudged his side.
"There is no heed to worry about our daughter melanin.. She will be fine." Nerdanel says and kisses his cheek. She sets off with Maedhros, Maglor, Caranthir and Curufin with her side. Leaving the male elf with his third eldest and youngest sons. He slightly turned his head to the three and gave a nod.
"You boys know what to do.." Fëanor says as Celegorm slightly snickers and walks away, the twins following behind him.

Back to you, you trotted Saigon to a forest, not too far from your kingdom. You soon got off Saigon, her reins still on your hand as you walked in deeper.
You soon heard rustles in front of you and with a shrill scream, orcs immediately came out of the bushes. Smirking, you expected this, quickly bringing out your dual swords, you managed to quickly slice the ugly creatures out of your way. You soon heard a whistling sound, you were about to deflect it with your sword but the poisoned arrow was met with another causing both to fall the ground.
You sighed, knowing who shot the arrow.
You deflected the next arrow and threw your sword like a dart, hitting the orc deep through the stomach.
"I knew Ada would send you here.. there is no need for my brothers to hide when I knew all along that they were following me.." you say casually with a pout turning to the large bushes where your three elder brothers were hiding.

They slowly came out, Amras coming out first, followed by Amrod and lastly Celegorm. They had an awkward smile on their face. You rolled your eyes and turned to the giant hound who's desperately hiding behind two trees.
"You too Huan.." you say, arms folded across your chest. The giant slowly came out, guilt written on his face.
"I cannot believe that ada did this.." you say as you massaged your temples.
"We are just keeping you s-" Amrod says but was quickly shut by Amras clapping a hand to his mouth. You chuckled and shook your head.

"We will discuss this later at dinner with the whole family.. for now, let us continue my first hunt.." You say as your brothers nodded, a relief expression on their face as knowing that their ears wouldn't be clipped by you.

__________

You all sat down on the family dinner table, eating the roasted deer that you have hunted for the first time. You took a sip from your wine and sighed.
"Ada?" You called out to your father who immediately looks at you.
"If you are going to spy on me using my brothers, next time choose the stealthiest among them, not Celegorm nor the twins.." you say and sipped on your wine again.
Nerdanel turned to look at her husband, a glare on her face and glanced at the other three who were awkwardly eating.

"BOYS!!!"