🏹 Sons of Finwë 🏹

Hello reader-chan! Its been a while since I have updated this book.
You are Y/n Tolkien, the little sister of John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.
You are gonna be 17 in this chapter which means you're a teen. Tolkien will be 9 years older than you. Which makes him 26 in this story.
This will be modern au don't worry.

And yes, Fëanor, Fingolfin and Finarfin.
I hope you guys enjoy it, there will be endings for each of these old elves. XD

F/m - favorite movie
F/f - favorite food

Y/n PoV

I was waiting for my brother to come home, its been past 2 in the afteenoon. My big brother is suppose to be here now.
I sighed mentally so I went back to watching my favorite movie, (f/m).
I

heard the door open and I quickly ran downstairs to the living room.
My eyes widened and my mouth was wide open.

Stood beside my big brother are elves.

"Uhh.. bro bro..?" I called to my big brother which also happened to get the attention of the elves. My brother smiled warmly at me and held out his hand. I shyly took it because you know.. strangers...

I mean I'm just 17! You can't trust people easily nowadays which creeps me out.

"Fëanor, Fingolfin, Finarfin. Meet my little sister, Y/n. Y/n Jane Ariella Tolkien." My brother smiled encouragely at me. I gave a small wave and then it hit me. Those names are pretty familiar, their appearances are like in my brother's book! The first book he made! THE SIMARILLION.

I guess that's the shocking truth.

"Um, Bro-bro? I'm just gonna make you guys some tea and cake.." I said, John gave me a headpat which made me glare playfully at him, I smiled politely to the sons of Finwe and immediately went to make them snacks, leaving them a conversation, unbeknown to me, they are having a conversation about me.

Tolkien's PoV

I chuckled as I watched the three elves watched my little sister as she strode to the kitchen.

"Your sister is really kind mellon, not to mention she's very beautiful too." Fëanor smirked, I rolled my eyes, grinning.

"Whatever you say Fëanor, my sister might be shy but she's hard to get."
My grin grew wider.

"She has a very calm, caring and sweet demeanour. Any man would be lucky if they have her as their wife..." Finarfin said blushing. Fingolfin also did what Fëanor did. The three elves were blushing horribly. Lucky I composed myself when my sister came in with a tray of chamolile tea and raspberry teacakes. She set the table down and quickly dismissds herself.
Once again, the three were looking at my little sister. I chuckled quietly to myself to make them confess if their feeling for my sister is true.

Hello! Sorry for not updating a while, this will come with a pt. 2.
Hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot!