🏺Orodreth 🏺

Orodreth as your brother headcannons!

- Orodreth is very serious as well busy since your uncle Finrod, placed him in charge of taking care of Nagothrond while he's away with the humans. But that does not mean he will neglect you. 

- Orodreth will have some guards or servants to keep an eye on you when you're are out on the kingdom's city streets. He is protective of you and it increased after the hearings of Morgoth's armies scattering around the place of Middle Earth. 

- He will accompany you whenever he is free of his duties and he would bring his children Finduilas and Gil-galad with him so that not only he would be able to spend time with you but his children as well.

- You love taking care of Finduilas and Gil-galad and that makes Orodreth happy.

- If you are feeling sad, he would make sure to spare time for you and would ask the chefs to make your favorite food while he goes out to gather your favorite flowers and a new gift.

- He will also give you hugs and would say sweet things if you are still upset. 

- When you're angry after an argument between you two or something has made you mad, Orodreth will wait for your anger to flare down as he soon comes to you with a puppy face and once again, your favorite food to which you would immediately smile at him before giving him a hug.

- Orodreth will also sometimes take you and his kids on horse riding outside the walls of Nagothrond to admire the beautiful sunset in a field of flowers and grass. 

- He will have a habit of coming to you for comfort and will rant to you whenever something bad has bothered him during his work.  He also does the same for you, listening to you attentively and gives you advice on how handle the situation you are in. 

- When he heard you were being courted, and you accepted it. He was a little shaken but nevertheless respects your decision. Though he will request you if he could meet the elf who is courting you to know them better.

- Nonetheless you have a healthy relationship with him, and that makes him contented in peace.

(I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. I got writer's block most of the time from online classes :'D Hope you guys are fairing well and safe from the pandemic)