Kisses ♥♥♥

Feanorians edition

Maedhros- Long and passionate. This red head never gets tired of kissing you, he likes to show you how much he loves you through actions because words aren't enough sometimes. He
would definitely kiss you before he goes around other places.
And would also kiss you once he's back. Hugging you and twirling you around.

Maglor- Gentle and sweet. This music lover treats you like a fragile flower. Always holding you close to him and would always sing songs for you. He would kiss you anytime of the day.
Whether it's in the morning, during walks and before you go to sleep.

Celegorm- Rough and passionate. So help me, this guy doesn't literally take no for an answer. He would just pin you to the wall with either your hands beside your head or above your head. Even though he's rough, you can still feel the love from it. It also makes your legs turn to jelly and have tomato cheeks afterwards.
Just so you know, beware. His rough kisses can get cocky....

Caranthir- Rough and Dominant. Boy.. sometimes when he's angry he takes it out on you, but not in a bad way. He would pull you to his room and start kissing you. He would pin you to the wall or bed. He would pull away sometimes and mumble things that made him angry and start kissing you again. He'll stop afterwards and kissing you softly this time, apologizing. You'll just laugh it off and say its fine. As long as it calms him down.

Curufin- Short and sweet. Curufin may be a busy man like his ada but he's soft side always comes out whenever your around him. He would kiss you and would promise to take a day off/ spend time with you after work. His kisses maybe short but it was full of his love for you. And luckily kept his promise for you.

Amrod- Teasing but sweet. Amrod is very sweet but can be a jerk sometimes sue to his prankster side, he would sometimes give a teasing kiss on your nape or shell of your ear making you go red. He finds you cute with every reaction he gets. He would sometimes give a sweet short kiss on your lips.

Amras- Cute and caring. Amras always thinks about you as a fragile flower. Every time he leaves before going into a battle.
He always leaves you a reassuring quick kiss on your temple pr forehead. When he comes back, he would give you a long kiss on the lips. When you two are cuddling, he would steal cute pecks on your face.