⛲️ Elrohir and Elladan ⛲️

Living with two brothers isn't easy. Especially when your the only girl in the family. You never met your mother Celebrìan as she already sailed away when you were only a year old.

You were riding your horse Arnamirë, strolling through the woods when you heard the familiar clips of hooves of your brothers' horses. You groaned, sharply turining your head to be met with your brothers' usual smirks.

"Ada, sent you here did he?" You grumbled as your elder twin brothers' laugh.

"Yes Ada sent us here. But also on our half." Elladan grins as you rolled your eyes and made Arnamirë gallop faster to lose your brothers.

"Oi Y/n! Do not leave us like that!" You hear Elrohir yell as you heard the sounds of their horses trying to catch up with yours making you smirk mischievously as you suddenly made Arnamirë run at her full speed.

"Then catch me!" You shouted laughing as your brothers yelled for you to wait for them. Let's just say they were able to caught up with you and make you stop as you made them chase you for a plenty of good miles along with hide and seek, at least you have loving brothers that you can make fun with.

I really apologize for this short one right now but I promise I'll make it up to you guys.

See you next time readers! 🙂💐