Lothlorien Leaf

You put your hand inside the hat, and started to feel around until you felt something hard but it had a soft surface. You gently pulled it out to reveal a Lothlorien leaf pin.

You suddenly heard two elves chuckling, you turned to your right to see Rumil and Orophin, who was teasing their older brother Haldir. Orophin whispered something in Haldir's ear, making his older brother's face go red and elbowed him lightly in the stomach. Orophin still laughed while you chuckled at the scene in front of you.

Haldir stood up and you heard Meludir yell.

"Go get her mellon nin." He laughed, making Haldir's face go red of either embarrasment or anger. He shook his head and sighed, and continued walking towards you.

Once he reached you, you smiled gently. Making him smile back and offer his arm to you.

"Shall we go hiril vin?" He asked, you giggled and nodded a yes as you intertwined your arm with his. Allie led you guys to a vacant guest room. Once the both of you had entered inside, Allie shut the door, not before yelling seven minutes.

You untwined your arms form his, making him frown a little but nonetheless smile so you wouldn't notice.

"Lady Y/n. I am very sorry for my brothers and Meludir's behavior earlier. I-" he was cut off by your giggle.

"Its alright Haldir.." you smiled, Haldir's smile grew slightly larger and he nodded. The both of you talked about your favorites and hobbies. For sometime, Haldir decided it was time to confess.

"Lady Y/n, I-", but then again, he was cut off by Allie yelling 'seven minutes are over'. Haldir frowned, but his face quickly turned to a shock one after you pecked his cheek.

"Meet me at the gardens after.." you winked, leaving a blushing Haldir inside the room.