⭐️ Beleg Cuthalíon ⭐️

KEY WORDS :
GM/n - Grandmother's name
F/c - Favorite color
F/f- Favorite flower

Clayne ♥♥

Your Bag

Your Bag

Your Bike

Your Bike

Outfit (Imagine the dress is up to your knees

Outfit (Imagine the dress is up to your knees.)

___________________________________

It was a fine summer day, you were riding your bike to your grandmother whom you haven't visited for so long. In the small basket laid your little basset hound puppy, Clayne. His paws on the rim of the basket. His tounge hanging out of his mouth in the side due to the force of the wind.

You had your little backpack on your basket beside your puppy, it had your favorite book, your ipod, earphones, water bottle, cookies, an apple and a toy and small treats for Clayne. Your (h/c) hair was tied into a braid by a white ribbon. You were humming happily as the wind hit lightly on your face.

You finally arrived to your grandma (GM/n)'s fence. You hopped out of your bike and quickly opened the fence gate. Taking a deep breath and grabbing the handles, you went inside. Hearing the soft crunch of grass underneath your feet, you sighed, taking a deep breath and cautiosly walked around the field.

You could see your grandmother's little cottage not far. You smiled and hopped on your bike again. You were almost near your grandmother's house as she stood there outside. You were about to call out to her when you spotted two tall handsome men beside her. One has long white hair tied into a pony tait with two braids on each other side of his head and the other had long jet black hair with a half up braid. You noticed they have both pointed ears and were speaking in a weird language. Clayne suddenly barked at the two strangers making you freeze unable to move. Knowing that there isn't enough time to hide.

The three people snapped their heads towards you which made you wave and smile awkwardly. Your grandmother just smiled, motioning for you to come towards her and you being a respectful granddaughter complied to her wishes.

You learned that the two men were elves, the white haired with striking blue eyes is Beleg and the black haired with datk brown eyes is Mablung. You had a very interesting conversation with the two. With how they were reborn and other stuff but what you interested most was the events that happened in theur time.

Among the two, Beleg caught your interest and it seemed he liked you two. It was the two of you that would mostly chat the whole noon. Mablung just chuckled and read his book that was given to him by your grandmother.

After many years, Beleg finally found his love. And it was you.
He couldn't let you know about it. He wanted to ask you but he would have to do it on the right time. He had so much love that he wants to express but it was too early for him to do that. He wanted to know you more but sadly your time was up.

It was 4:30 in the afternoon and you promised your mother that you would be home before 6. You bid your grandmother and Mablung goodbye as you turned to Beleg, who had a little disappointment on his face.

"Will you come back?" He asked, rubbing his neck nervously.
You giggled and nodded 'yes'.

"I'll be back tomorrow.. So, I might be more early tomorrow to visit.." you replied, cheekily.

Beleg chuckled and took one of your hands in his. You blushed more when you felt his lips on your cheek. He pulled away shortly and let go of your hand. Much to your disappointment.

"I hope to see you again Y/n.." he smiled, you felt that you smiled like an idiot, blushing and clumsily grabbing your bike.

"Yeah, su-sure.. See you tomorrow B-Beleg..." you slowky walked away from a short distance and hopped on your bike. Beleg looked after you until you were gone from his sight.

"Beleg. Don't tell me you are in love my granddaughter now.." your grandmother teased. Beleg chuckled and shook his head.

"Yes GM/N, I do love your daughter..."