Arrow Head

You yelped when you felt something prick your finger. A small ooze of blood came coming out of your pointer finger. I immediately rushed to your aid. I held your right hand as I wiped the blood from your finger with my hankerchief.

I gave you a look and you smiled reassuringly making me sigh and put a hand on your shoulder as you shooed me away as you mumbling of having a protective younger twin sister to my boyfriend, making the both of us chuckle.

You slowly dug your hand in again and felt around for the sharp object again. You felt it and gently pulled it out, revealing an arrow head with a small tint of blood on the tip.

"Legolas..." you hear Thranduil saying his son's name in an angry tone. Legolas looked down and rubbed the back of his head nervously. You walked to him and grabbed his hand gently, mouthing that your okay. Legolas smiled and held your hand tightly against his. You hear the Amburussa twins along with the Victorio twins whistle. I glared at them making them shut up as you chuckled at the sight.

You and him followed Ruby to the guest room and shouted seven minutes as she closed the door.

"You have a protective twin sister back there." Legolas said making you smile and sigh.

"I guess I do.." you say, rubbing your fingers.

"I am sorry about the incident earlier.. I had nothing else to put in but-" you cut off his rambling as you squeezed his hand a little.

"I already told you I'm fine Legolas.. really.." you say as you comforted him by placing small circles on the back of his hands with your thumb.

Legolas sighed and took your right hand, he saw the prick on your pointer finger and he gently kissed it making you blush.

"I did not meant to hurt the one I love.." you heard him say.

"Legolas.. you.." you started to say.

"Yes. I do. Amin mela lle y/n..." He said as his face neared yours, closing the gap between the both of you. You kissed back immediately, returning his feelings. It was all sweet and gentle but after a few minutes it became hot. (0.0)

You were interrupted by your session when you heard someone cough. You and Legolas turned to the door only to see me leaning on the door frame with an amused look on my face. I raised a brow at the both of you as you fixed yourselves.

"I've been standing here for nearly 15 minutes.." I say as my ears drooped.

"Sorry.." The both of you apologized in unison. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Come on." I say as I walked away with the both of you following on my tail, holding hands.