🛡 Maeglin 🛡

Maeglin being in a relationship headcannons

- Poor baby. He was actually hesitant to confessing to you before, he wasn't very knowledgeable about the traditional courting of the elves since he was raised in the forest with only his mother and father.

- You completely understand that he's very shy and hesitant during the relationship.
You have to have a long line of patience.

- I mean it..

- He's not okay with PDA at first but would allow holding hands. And that's it.

- Turgon would actually notice that his nephew is very panicky during your relationship. He would help and reassure him that he would be doing great.

- He would slowly open up to hugs then to cuddles then kisses (just small kisses, they're still sweet though).

- Maeglin will not be affectionate whenever the both of you are in public but will be when you the both of you are just in your chambers.

- Maeglin would blush madly every time the both of you are being intimate, such as cuddles and the small kisses. It sends his stomach into a flutter.

- He would always gift you with a bouquet of freshly picked flowers, sweets or rings that he crafted himself.

- He is such a sweet gentle lover after the long time of patience you spent on waiting.

- Patience is key to something great 🌺