⛲️Elrond II⛲️

Start writing your story

F/f - Favorite food                 

F/fl- Favorite flower

H/s- Hair style 

E/c- Eye color 

F/n- Friend name

________________________________________

It's been a few weeks when Elrond and his company have stayed in your cottage. You wondered if your father was alright while you are gone. You couldn't stop thinking what was happening back at home as a certain raven haired elf observed you form a fair distance. Watching you as you were thinking deeply. It was already 7 in the evening as you and f/n were done cooking.

You were all eating dinner when Gandalf suddenly spoke.

"Y/n, F/n.. I don't think it is safe for the both of you to stay here in the wilderness. I and the others discussed this afternoon that the both of you will be coming with us and of course will stay with us until we found you a way home..." You and F/n almost dropped your forks. F/n wrote on the notepad and showed it to everyone.

'I'm fine with it though.. I'm just worried about Y/n.. I mean, this is her mother's cottage. It means a lot to her..'  she wrote and smiled at you. You mouthed a thank you and felt uneasy as everyone looked at you for an answer. You bit your lip nervously and sighed.

"Well.. I'm alright with it, I guess.. I'll just need time adjusting. Hopefully we'll be in the cottage once I and F/n go back to our home world..." You smiled as everyone exhaled excluding F/n sighed in relief.

Timeskip

You and F/n were separated, she stayed with Thranduil in Greenwood as you stayed in Rivendell with Elrond and Gandalf.
But you were happy for her and understood her choice. The both of you promised to send letters each other everyday. You just hope she'll be fine in Greenwood.

Flashback

You and the others were riding on your horses when f/n was looking down nervously. You had a questioning look on your face as your raised a brow. You nudged her gently and she suddenly looked up to you.

"Are you okay?" You asked her and she nodded. She suddenly began to write on her notepad. You saw Thranduil stole a glace at the both of you nervously, making you even more curious.

F/n suddenly tapped you at the shoulder and handed you the notepad. You couldn't believe what you saw.

'Thranduil asked me to stay with him in Greenwood because he fell in love with me.. I told him that I feel the same way about loving him but I also told him that I am scared of leaving you alone..
So we both decided that it depends on you.. I'll understand if you don't approve. It's because we have families waiting for us back home...'  But this message only made you chuckle.

She gave you a confused look as you handed back her note.

"Why would I say no F/n? If you love each other that much, I guess I won't interfere.. But if he hurts you, tell me and I'll kick him where the sun don't shine.." You say as you ended the last part seriously making her smile and hug you with tears in her eyes. You looked at the front to see smirking Galadriel and Elrond,  a chuckling Gandalf, a smiling Celeborn and a blushing Thranduil with a stupid smile on his face making you snicker,

End of flashback

You are currently sitting in the gardens of Imladris. You have been staying in Rivendell for a month now yet still no way to go home. You were humming peacefully when the daughter of the lord of Rivendell came up to you.

"Hi mellon.." Arwen greeted you making you look up to her and smile. You gave a gentle wave and made room for her to sit in.
The both of you were talking about things when the two mischievous ellons came into view. Elrohir and Elladan the twin sons of Elrond. You just simply rolled your eyes as they came near you.

"Hey Y/n! We have a secret to tell you!" Elladan announced, but you and Arwen raised a brow.

"Did you know that Ada is in love with you?" Elrohir smirked, luckily, you were one of the types to control your blush. Hiding it under your skin so that they won't notice.. You sighed and shook your head.

"That's really impossible you know?"You said annoyed but deep down inside your heart and mind are racing debating if its true or not. Arwen smiled and gently took your hand in hers. You gave her a confused look due to her actions and the look on her face.

"Its actuallu true, y/n. You know I found you more like a mother figure than a friend. I hope you feel the same for ada.. He has been lonely ever since our mother sailed back home. I understand if you don't feel the same way though. Its how you feel and he would understand you.."Arwen smiled gently at you. You nodded and excused yourself, your head hurting from taking all the info in.

But inside you were troubled.

Will you confess your feelings to the handsome elf?

Or

WILL YOU GO HOME?