Summary of What would've happened

)Mention of Death and Abortion)

Been a little short of a year since I stopped writing and I'm horribly sorry for leaving it, knowing you all want justice for it and wanna know more of what would've happened.

Rarity would've made it to Manehatten and find a pair of girls who would be taking the program and helping Rarity cope with what happened with AJ.

The news comes out that Rara's been arrested and multiple victims step out and confirm Applejack's story and Rarity's at this point trying to get back to her

The months pass but after AJ's family gets a call for delivery for some apples and bump into Rarity kisses her before running back home.

Rarity gets back home and the two start officially dating,  but Rarity starts acting more worried and more upset and hysterical, and Applejack finds out Rarity's an addict and had been buying a few drugs from Rainbow Dash after Rarity wasn't allowed to have anymore from Fancy Pants.

With that being said, Rainbow Dash relapses into her addiction with news that Fancy Pants and Soarin were in town and gets terribly high one day and goes off on Fluttershy, Rarity quickly defuses the situation but there's more to be worried about.

Rarity and Applejack at this point would've been dating for a bit and Applejack slowly starts to realize Rarity's an addict and is late on a few payments back for the drugs, blah blah blah, someone from Fancy Pants crew stab Rarity.

boring stuff in reaction to that then Rarity gets kinapp, Applejack comes and beats Fancy pant's ass and both find each other dangling off the side of the building, AJ tries to help lift her and Fancy pants back up but he'd rather die and lets go (This is reminding me why I hated this story) 

He dies, little later, Rarity is pregnant (ew) and big talk over her and AJ on her getting an abortion,  Rarity does and AJ doesn't, at the end of the day, Aj caves in and lets her onto the operation

HUGE timeskip like the girls are in their early 30's and it was going to be a scene during Christmas time, and Rarity had recently gave birth to their child (Again ew)

but it would've ended with a little written by the mane 7 to their new child.

This was all boring to me and I didn't want to write it and didn't like my writing style but this was how it would've end, just to clear up a few questions.