Chapter 9 - Progress

Applejack's POV---

Time: Saturday/6:43 PM

A/N: Everyone is wearing their outfits from Sunset's Backstage pass, which I am too lazy to try and explain what everyone is wearing so just picture them in those outfits.

 A week after the sleepover, we all were gathered up to hit the road to Cloudsdale in Sunset's SUV so that we all could fit. All of us, except for Rarity were ready and in the truck. We had just pulled up to her house to pick her up. Sunset and Pinkie were in the first set of seats, me in the middle, and Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight were in the back.

"So who's gonna get out and tell Rarity that we're here?" Pinkie asked turning to Sunset.

I rolled ma eyes, "I don't see what the problem is, can't we just honk?" I asked with my arm on the window and me resting my head on it.

"No, then I'd be bothering the entire neighborhood," Sunset said.

Sunset turned around in her seat to face me and raised an eyebrow, I sat up to face her as well until I finally realized what she was doing.

"Oh no! I am not doing that!" I said crossing my arms, and turning the other way. I know me and Rarity need to talk but I don't think I'm ready to talk to her right NOW.

"You need to talk to her, you two haven't talked this week, and I am not going to tolerate a vacation with two friends mad at each other!" Sunset commanded. 

"Fine, but If I'm not back out in ten minutes, call the police." I opened the door, unbuckled my seatbelt, and jumped out.

"Wait, why would we need to ca-" Rainbow started but I had already closed the door.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, I know this is what I need to do, but I'm not so sure if I want to.

I walked down the driveway and onto the door. I put my hand up to knock, and then my whole body started shaking. I should tell her and talk about it, but what will it change?

I shook my head, it doesn't matter, I just have to get it out the way. I took a few deep breaths then finally knocked on the door a couple of times.

"Who is it!?" I heard a kids voice shout.

"It's, uh, Applejack! Here to pick up Rarity!" I shouted back through the door.

It took a couple of seconds, but soon the door swung open, and standing on the other side of it was no other than Rarity's younger sister, Sweetie Belle.

She stood there while her eyes were squinted at me. I took my hat off my head and held out in front of ma stomach

"Rarity! Your friends here to pick you up!" She shouted, allowing me inside before closing the door right behind me and headed back upstairs.

"In here, darling!" Rarity's voice called out from the bottom floor. 

I walked into the hallway, past the living room, and turned right to see Rarity in her workroom sitting in a chair while working on something on the sewing machine. I place my hat back upon my head.

The room had a white glass door, and inside were shelves full of different colors and types of fabric and yarn spewed out on them sitting nicely on a bright pink wall. Beside Rarity was different color pallets for other shades of blue and a trash can against the table she was working on, overflowing with pieces of sketchbook paper. Just to the right of her was a chair to sit in.

I knocked on the open door to get her attention.

"Come in, have a seat." She said. She was wearing her red glasses she normally wears to be able to see better when she's working. I don't think she knows it's me yet.