Chapter 12 - Ice Cream Buckets

(A/N) Haven't written in a few weeks and online school has started for me, so I'm going to try and give you guys another chapter before I start school again. I'm not going to proofread this, I'm kinda writing this out of boredom so sorry if this sounds rushed at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy's POV---

Time: Tuesday/3:45 PM

Pinkie Pie jumped up the stairs to Rarity's porch and ringed the doorbell as I quickly fired behind her.

"You think she'll like them?" Pinkie asked. I tiredly looked at the batch of cupcakes I carried in my arms. "I hope so..." I said, swallowing a lump in my throat.

The door swung open and standing on the other side was no other than Rarity's mother.

"Pinkie, Fluttershy! Come in, come in! I'm sure Rarity would be happy to see you." She beamed, she backed up allowing us inside.

"Thank you, I'm sure she would enjoy these." I thanked, giving her a strongly forced smile.

"I'm sure she would, you wouldn't know whats got Rarity so low, would you?" She asked. I could feel the sweat beads dripping creating on my forehead.

I felt a hand place itself on my shoulder. "Well, we aren't gonna find outstanding here, come on Fluttershy," Pinkie called from behind me. Pinkie and I trailed up the stairs, "Thank you." I whispered under my breath.

I opened Rarity's door to find her standing in her darkroom, near her desk across the room, she quickly turned around by the burst of the door and yelped.

"Oh, Fluttershy, Pinkie....it's just you two." Rarity sighed in relief. She closed a drawer and laid down on her bed.

"Sorry for the intrusion I just thought you'd want someone to talk to." I apologized and placed the cupcakes on Rarity's vanity.

"I don't think I'd mind the company...." Rarity smiled. 

"Hey, why is it so dark in here?" Pinkie asked before walking over the curtains and drawing them open, Rarity winced as the light poured over the room revealing various amounts of ice cream buckets.

I playfully rosed my eyebrows and smirked at Rarity whose face was red with embarrassment, "I can't help it!" She screamed, "I just eat when I get like this..." She declared in defeat. As elegant as she is, she is still just like everyone else.

"Well Pinkie and I could help you eat some, I don't really think it's the healthiest thing to eat a few buckets of ice cream and then an entire batch of cupcakes." I carried the cupcakes over the bed where Rarity and Pinkie at.

"Thank heavens, I would be needing to go on a diet so after all this sugar intake." Rarity said before opening the batch of cupcakes and taking one out. Just as she had the purple frosting nearing toward her lips, I lifted it out of her hand.

"Just after you tell us what exactly happened that night between Applejack and Rara." I shot her a stern look, I may be shy outside of my friend group, but when it came to my friends, I was willing to push a few boundaries.

Rarity rolled her eyes. "I don't see why it matters, I told you all that happen that night." Rarity huffed as she reached for the cupcake, which was unsuccessful since I pulled away.

"Rarity, as long as I've known Applejack she wouldn't just... do that. Applejack has made mistakes in the past but she'd never put what you two had in jeopardy." I tried comforting her. Applejack is new to slipping up, she has quite a few anger issues, but cheating? That's a new low for her.