Scraps

I found some drafts of future chapters that would've been in the story, but I never written it that far, haven't seen these in over a year, so I can't say much for the quality

I'm making this so the thought doesn't burn away since I haven't written these down yet and doubt I will anytime soon.

-Lemons-

This chapter is based on the emotional abuse and trauma Rarity and Rainbow Dash endured with their previous relationships.

Since this chapter is being written straight out of the gate and where the story is now some things may not make any sense right now so here's what has already been explained to the reader at this point. Rarity and Rainbow Dash use to be in physically and mentally (More mentally than physically) abusive relationships. Both men of whom were involved in a drug cartel and surrounded their lives around drugs (Both are significantly older than Rarity and RD) which made the girls hesitant to tell anyone about their relationships because if you don't know this, drugs can ruin a family and can cause people to do things their original selves wouldn't even think of doing, so drugs aren't something you want to get involved in, and Rarity and RD didn't want their friends getting into something because they knew of the dangers that getting involved with anyone in the drug business can have.

They hid their scars, they didn't tell anyone what was happening until one day they found out. Rarity and Rainbow Dash begged for them not to confront them since they knew how dangerous this whole thing really is. Agreeing, the girls didn't interfere with it but demanded they break up with their boyfriends and never look back.

And so they did, but they didn't mean they could just forget about it all. They had open access to drugs and found them as their only way out of the mindless struggles of an abusive relationship and a few chapters before this one, Applejack found Rarity on the floor after a drug overdose and wasn't having any of it, she tried convincing to go to rehab at their stay at the hospital but Rarity was offended by the thought that she was really that far gone.

So this chapter starts off with Rarity getting a call from Fluttershy about Rainbow Dash but Fluttershy really didn't say much over the phone and just told her to come over, and this is where this chapter starts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rarity's POV---

Time:Friday/8:15 PM

As I pulled up into the empty driveway at Fluttershy's house, I could see her holding herself in her arms waiting on me near the front of the house.