Chapter 14 - Guilt

So I wanna give you guys a gift for waiting as long as you did for this to come out so here: Skip to 3:03 for a surprise

Anyway back to the chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------

Applejack's POV

Tuesday: Tuesday/6:30 PM

The sun had begun to set and the once light blue bright skies had turned a darker shade of blue and the stars could be seen.

Rainbow Dash rushed up the front porch of the house and happily knocked on it. "Don't worry AJ everything is going to be fixed the second we get this done." 

I hesitantly raised my hand, "D-Dash, I don't know about-" The door opened and Fluttershy looked up and down at Dash.

"Rainbow, what are doing-" She notices me standing beside her. "Even better: What are you doing with her?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Flutters, I know what this looks like but don't worry. I got everything under control." She said winking at her as she grabbed my hand.

Fluttershy smugly rolled her eyes and turned around leaving the door open for us.

 Rainbow Dash walked inside the house and I followed along "Rainbow, I don't think this is-" 

"Did you say something?" She turned to me with a puzzled look, those magenta eyes digging into mine, I choked back. "N-no, I didn't." She nodded and stood outside Fluttershy's door.

"Give us a minute?" Fluttershy asked with unfamiliar rudeness in her voice giving me the worst look I've ever seen her stare.  "Oh okay..." I backed up and leaned on the wall.

I could hear the muffled talking between the two through the door, but I would rather not listen to whatever  they might be saying about me past that door

The door across the hallway opened and Fluttershy's mother walked out of the door noticing me, I could see the tiredness in her eyes and the silver-grey bits of hair in the mostly red hair she had in a tight bun and suiting her doctor's outfit.

"Oh, Applejack. How are you?" She said asked with a warm smile while buttoning her jacket up to cover the blue shirt and badge underneath. "Good ma'am, and you?" I lifted my hat to greet her.

She sighed looking back up at me, "I see Fluttershy didn't want to be a hospital house guess..." She said, looking at the closed door behind me.

"I don't blame her ma'am..." She burrowed her eyebrows and walked into the living/dining room.

"Applejack, you wouldn't mind trying out a new recipe for my wings would you." She turned around with a questioning smile.

Knowing how well of a cook Flutter's mom is, I agreed. I sat in one of the chairs overlooking the kitchen as she pulled out a pan of the oven, and fix up a plate of the wings for me. 

"Now..." She set the bowl in front of me, "What'd ya do?" She asked pulling off the oven mittens and setting them aside.

Startled by her quick question, I panicked, "I-I, excuse me?"  

"Fluttershy has to be one of the kindest people I know, and I wouldn't allow Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy to be in a room for long, so... what'd ya do?" She explains as she poured me a drink.

I sighed and looked down, "I may have taken someone's trust for granted, a close friend actually, and I don't know how to fix it." I informed before 

"How close of a 'friend'?" She asked leaning on the counter.

Damnit...

I blushed so hard it hurt and turned in my chair drinking my drink, avoiding the question. "Oh, I see..."She said,  What the hell was I going to say? We weren't dating but I drunkenly had sex with someone I thought was her.

"I, uh... didn't do something so... favorable." I went on.

"Long story short, the second I got a hold of everything that happened, I told her, I may have left out a few details of that night because I guess I still thought I had control of happened that night and at this point... I don't know." I admitting, shaking my head in shame.

She rested a hand on my hand. "Applejack, if what you're saying is true I advise you to report what happened that night..."

I looked away. She laid a comforting hand on top of mine

"But, if you're going to making things right with this person, you need to come clean, but first you might need to come clean to yourself."

"Miss, I really-" Something started ringing and Mrs.Shy checked her watch.

"Well, I'm going to be late to work, have as many wings as you want..." She walked over to me and held me in a tight hug.

"If you ever need anything, I'm here..." She softly spoke, I couldn't stop the small tear strolling down my face.

She kissed the top of my forehead before heading out of the house. After I finished up my wings, Rainbow Dash and walked out of the room and headed in my direction.

She looked nervous as she told me Fluttershy was okay with me going into the room and I followed her.

I got into Fluttershy's room as she stared daggers at me, I quietly sat down on the hammock wooden bubble chair that hung down from the ceiling.

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash told me of some... unfortunate set of events for you, but there's one thing wrong with this story..." She implied, coming toward me a bit.

"If what happened to you actually happened, then why did you tell Rarity that you just got drunk that night?" She grilled. The question hit me like a brick. Why didn't I just tell her what happen?

"I know what it looks like but I can-" Fluttershy put a finger over my lips. She let out a heavy breath and walked over to Rainbow Dash.

"Babe, as much as I would love for you're big 'plan' to work, we're going to need a real story. Rarity's a lot of things but she isn't stupid, who's gonna fall for 'It's not what it looks like?" She asked her, Rainbow looked like she was sweating bullets.

"I'm tellin' the truth, you gotta believe me. I don't know why I said it, but I can confirm that it actually happened." I pressed on.

"How do we know that you weren't just so drunk that what you thought happened that night?" She asked pressing her finger on my chest. I felt as if someone shouted at me to just wake up from this.

"Because I didn't want that!" I shouted, my voice cracked and I stood up from the chair. "I didn't want what happened that night! I had two drinks and that was it, I don't care how messed up I can get, I would never intentionally do that Rarity." I finally blew over and let out everything I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

Fluttershy opened her eyes in realization, "You just couldn't bring yourself to the fact that you had no control that night, you still think you actually did it...." She softly spoke in her more natural tone.

"Yeah..." I hung my head in shame.

"Let's just hope, Rarity is gonna believe that..."

A/N: This chapter is really short so I'm not going to reread this because like rereading something you wrote is... ew. I might redo this or edit it sometime soon, hopefully. I feel like I'm giving less effort into these chapters so I'll try to make the next few chapters a bit more enjoyable to read for you guys.