UNFINISHED Chapter 18 - Into Manhatten

You guys remember when we said the Sweetie Belle and the gang were 14, well no you didn't, seriously, I went back and edited those out so now she's 11, IDK why just roll with it.

Rarity's POV---

Fluttershy stood there with her arms crossed and back pressed against the café. "I'm here! I'm here! I'm sorry I am late." I waved my hand.

I looked around, "Where are the others?" I asked, my voice filled with fear.

"They didn't want to come." She answered nonchalantly. "Oh, well, I'm glad that-"

"And I don't blame them." She turned her head, her teeth clench and she looked like her blood was boiling, I've never seen her look so mad, at least not at me.

"Look Fluttershy, I'm sorry about what happened at your party." 

"It's not about that, h-how crazy do you need to be to not talk like you're civil. You're slipping off that pedestal of yours, what's has got into you?" She asked with concern.

"I'm doing just fine, you don't actually believe her do you? Fluttershy I need you, I may have fucked up with everyone else, but I'd never left you." I pleaded.

"Your not just my friend, you're everybody else's too. After what Rainbow Dash told us, I may be the only person on your side, that is, AFTER you had your little talk with Sunset." She snarled.

I backpedaled, "She told you about that huh?" Fluttershy didn't answer.

"Then why don't you believe AJ?" I asked as my voice trembled through my words.

She paused to think before letting out a heavy sigh, Fluttershy looked so conflicted with the question she started to face me.

"Because you're my best friend. You're going to Manhatten and you're leaving me. I never wanted you to leave, I still need you. I miss the old you, do you know how hard I tried to make sure you didn't leave?" She slipped. She must've seen how shocked I was and quickly turned her face.

"What?" I asked mixed with anger and confusion.

When she didn't answer, I took the initiative, "What are you talking about?"

She gulped and her tone turned down, "When I heard that you were in the competition to go to Manhatten, I didn't want you to leave, so I tried to send some ugly dresses from your address..." She admitted in defeat.

"I wasn't trying to make you look bad, I just... didn't want my friend to leave." Although she nearly could've ruin me, it was kinda a sweet sentiment.

"W-... Would you do that now, after all I've done?" She paused at the question.

"No, no I wouldn't. Rarity-" She took her butterfly hairclip out her hair and her hair fell to her side. "I wouldn't do it, but I want to see you happy. You may have done some bad things, and I'm still confused about AJ's innocence, but you deserve to be happy. Maybe it's a good thing you're leaving, a fresh new start. Smell the world and all it has to offer, you need to detach yourself from Applejack, make a new, and come back. I miss the old you." Fluttershy wrapped her arms around me, I would've hugged her back but I was too caught off guard by the last part.

Before I could say anything Fluttershy was already a couple of buildings down.

"I miss the old you."

--𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥--

"Rarity how long will you be gone?" Sweetie Belle asked in grim. "I won't be a month." I lightly pressed my finger on her