🎂Chapter 16 - Sweet Sixteen🎂

I promise the chapter was not planned to be in chapter 16 it's an honest coincidence. You know the rules, play the music at this emjoi 🎶

Rarity's POV--- 

✶𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕪'𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪✶

"Ow, Ow, OW! Rarity!" Fluttershy yelped as I threaded the needle through the teal dress she was wearing.

"Stay still, I'm almost.... done!" I used the scissors the cut the extra thread from the seams of the dress.

"You're all ready." I adjusted the tiara on Fluttershy before holding her hands and giving her a complimenting smile.

"I don't feel ready..." Her shoulder's sunk as she turned her gaze away from me.

"What, why?" 

"I don't think I can talk in front of..." She swallowed a lump in her throat. "All of those people out there," Fluttershy admitted.

"Well, you're going to be talking about the animal sanctuary, that should be easy!" I reminded her while I squeezed her hand tighter. "I get nervous too!"

"You do?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"All the time! But, darling, talking about things you're passionate about is as easy as it is to embrace the things you're passionate about. The only thing is the pressure, but one does not become a diamond without pressure." I smiled and received a smile back. Fluttershy can seem a bit outward when it came to us but if she ever needed to be out in public, she clams.

The squeaking of the door behind us caught our attention when Fluttershy's mom walked in, with her always ever so messy bun and doctor's outfit. "Sorry, I'm late girls." Her voice called out.

She came around the corner and gasp. "Oh, Rarity, you truly do have a gift." She said capturing the dress in full.

I took off my red-trimmed glasses and crossed my arms in triumph, "It's what I do." I gave a cocky grin. 

"So how much do I owe you?" She turned to me pulling out her wallet from her purse. "Oh no ma'am, keep your money this is a birthday gift from me to you guys."

She pulled out 200 dollars and handed it to me. "Take it." She demanded. I hesitated for a second before taking the dollar. "Rarity, what's wrong?" She outstretched her hand and whipped a tear I hadn't realized was there.

I sniffled before letting out a small giggle, "I don't see what you mean?"

A weak smile crept over her face, "Talk to me, you know you can talk to me right?" She questioned. I composed myself, today is not the day to ruin a dress because I can't keep it together.

"They cheated on me, and now everyone wants me to make up with them, that this "is all some misunderstanding," I explained.

She got up and said proudly, "What you need is some good old W.W.A.P!"

!!

What is-

"I-I, I don't follow..." I managed to get out beside the fact my mouth was moving between shocked and trying not to laugh.

"Wise Words and Praise! Rainbow Dash said you kids say that all the time?" I put my hand over my chest trying to hold in my laughter.

I was two seconds from asking "What is wet wet ass pussy?"

"I, uh, that's not what that means... anyway continue!"

"If someone betrayed you romantically, do the same." She said before giving a sly wink.