"I am Shy!!"

Someone's POV

A busy monday. A man, young and beautiful.. was walking on the road. He is dressed decently and looks like he is in for an interview.

He stood before the bus stop to cross the road. But the vehicles are not letting him cross the road. He just stood there looking at the vehicles, carefully taking steps on the road to cross it.

But, he can't. At every horn his heart beat kept raising up and up and he started to tear up. He sighed and sat back on the seat in the bus stop. He called someone.

"Eomma.." He breathed out as his eyes blurred out. "Sweetheart! Is my baby crying? Omo! What happened?" Tha lady from the other asked sweetly.

"Eomma, I am scared. This is all new. If, appa was there, he would have dropped me off to the office. I don't wanna be late for my first day in the office." He said.

"Aww, baby. Appa went away for good in our life. We will meet him later. Ok? We together will. But, first.. Be strong and brave. Appa taught you to be brave, not a coward. Right!?" She said.

"Yes, eomma! I will be brave. But, I don't know how to go to the office. Since, it is all new, I don't know what to do now." He said as he wiped his tears away.

"Ahh! That's your fear? Just look around and ask for help. Ok? Do it now." She suggested.

"Ah! We shouldn't bother others for our own self, eomma. I will just find a way to office, ok?" He said.

I heard all the conversation. I looked away not wanting to eavesdrop anymore.

"No. Just do it. Helping others is not a bother. Ask for help, listen to me." She said. He somehow nodded. "Ok, mom. I will let you know once I am at work." He said and cut the call.

He turned to his right, he found no one. He turned to his left. He found me. "Um.. Hello. I am Seokjin, Kim Seokjin." He introduced himself. I smiled at him.

"Hello, I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." I stopped because I didn't wanna be rude. "Can I ask you for a help? I can return the help for you. Please..?" He asked with puppy eyes. And I think no one can resist it. I repeat, No one. Not me either.

"Sure. What is it I can do for you?" I asked. "I have to go to this place." He showed a paper to me, that read 'Techs and Techs'. Wait, that's where I work.

"Oh! What do you do there?" I asked. He looked at me. "I am in for an interview there. I will be interning for a year or two." He said. He is so cute.

"Ohh! I am working there, too. I am an employee there. I can drop you there if you want." He immediately answered. "No, I can't be burden to you. I am already being a big one right now. Please, just let me know how can I get there and that will be a big help."

"No, no. We will be working together from tomorrow on. How can you say you are a burden? You are not. You are my colleague and we are supposed to help each other." I told him, sweetly.

"Ahh! But-" "No buts. Don't worry. We will be there in 10. Come with me." I lead him to my car which was parked a side.

"Maybe, my future is playing the same play, it played with my mom and dad." I shrug as I saw him beside me in the car.. All shy!