"Game Play!"

I slowly lift my head and look at the person. That person named Kim Seokjin. That person having the same name as my baby. I heart ached more when both, my mind and heart recognised the person, just to be my baby.

I stand up to go hug my baby and make him mine forever but.. Wait! He has no feelings towards me anymore? He didn't miss me all along? He did not come to hug me, he doesn't remember me?

With all these questions in my mind, I sense a hand on my shoulder. I look at the hand and then at the owner. It is Jimin Hyung. I smile at him and he smiled back at me.

I hear Hoseok Hyung saying, "Please, Kindly wait outside while we discuss about something. Sorry for the inconvenience." I immediately looked at the person. "No! Please. I will leave you to it." He said and bowed a 90. He didn't change a bit.

He went out while bowing to everyone of us. I sat in my place, straight. "So, This is our Jinnie?" Taehyung hyung ask and I nod frantically.

"Why can't he remember you?" I shake my head. "I don't know, hyung. There is something wrong! And I missed it." Everyone nod understandingly.

"Then, find it out." Hoseok hyung said, stern. "I don't even know, if he has feeling towards me, hyung. If he remembers me? I don't know!"

Hoseok hyung nod, smiling. "You yourself said you missed something, kook. Learn it yourself. I consider this as the future's game play between all seven of us. We six succeeded to be together after all we have been through. We found one another and we made some effort to be with one another.

And I consider Jinnie is destinated to be with you, with us. He wouldn't be here again if he is not here for your future. He was with you, back then because he was bound to be with you.

He came now because he is bound to come to you. Take this chance and see what this future, you are Believing, has for you.

He might have not known you but he is here for you. If I am not wrong, he is single till now and I don't wanna continue this, because I have some conclusions in my mind.

Better don't jump into conclusions before knowing that real reasonbehind his absence there three years, ok?" He say and I nod my head. "I want you to be with me. Call him in, hyung. Call Namjoon and Yoongi hyung here. You are my strength and I want you all here." They pat my back while Hoseok hyung called Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung.

They come in 5 and we call that person in. He come inside with a smile and I feel a pang in my heart seeing the same smile I saw, 3 years ago.

"Good morning, gentlemen. I am Kim Seokjin." He say looking at all of us. While hyungs stare at him with a fond and warm smile.

"I love you." I said and all the others muffled a laugh, my eyes on the person. He is dumbfounded. I know! He shake his head a little.

"What? Excuse me?"