"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"

I made plans for my wedding. It was awesome for me. I asked him to come back to my place but, he said no. Cheekily. I just shrugged it off because once he is married off to me he will have no where to go.

I smirk as I think of these. I shake my head and currently am at the store and waiting for him to come and check the suits sizes. I see him entering inside and I beam at him and went to get him.

He waves at me. We reach the section and the lady there giggles at us. "You both look good together." She says and I hugmy bay possessively. I heard him gasp. "Thank you."

She nods and shows us some new style suits and we select them and the size is all suiting. Nothing us needed to be altered. I am happy. I am more than happy. Because of him!

We buy them and go to shop other accessories. Later we go out to a restaurant. "HELLO, GUYS!" I hear my hyungs yell out. I immediately look at the entrance and see them. I glance back at my baby and he is smiling brightly aty hyungs.

"How do you we are here!?" I ask them all annoyed again, disturbing us again. "Jinnie told us." My hubby being an innocent one, he told them. I internally cried and we move to a seven seater couch and enjoy the food.

Later we part our ways and wait for the day.....

Visible Invisibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें