"Precious"

Later we had our dinner together and now we are on our bed while he hugging me and I was reading a book. He already is in a deep sleep. I brushed his hair a little, blowing a little on bis place, he shifted a little.

I put the book down in the night stand and sleep beside him with a smile on my face. He is precious and is needs to be treasured. I drifted off the my sleep for the night.

-Next morning-

I woke up early in the morning, because who won't. It is like I will be out from my work and my plan for mine and my baby andy hyungs.

I made breakfast and he came down a little late. "Hey, baby, good morning." I said and kissed him on the forehead. He came and kissed me on my cheek. "I am all ready you know?"

"Good, baby. Eat your breakfast on time and be careful at home. Ok?" I said and he nodded his head cutely. I saw him struggling with his phone.

"Bye, Jungkook. Take care." He said and I nod making my wat out. "JUNGKOOOOOOOK!" I heard him and I stopped. He came running towards me and kissed me on my forehead. "Take care, ok?"

He said and I nodded. "I will, baby."

I went to the office and we run the code in the computer and It is a success. Different apps on different laptops. "That's a grand success, Guys." I made a bodybump with all of my hyungs. They happily cheered for the success.

"All that's left is fixing bugs and viruses, that's it! We can definitely do it since we are all together from now on!" Taehyung yelled out and All my hyungs and me got into a group hug.

"Guys, guys, guys, listen. Tomorrow is the day. Because, tomorrow is a Saturday. We can rest the next day. I will text you the text details in the gc." Jimin hyung said. Taehyung hyung nodded.

"So, the groupchar is still there." Everybody laughed. "That is. So, Monday is the last day. And Jimin, don't forget our boss." Jimin hyung nodded.

"I won't, hyung. I won't. He is one of the important people for the day!"

___________________

Author: I am sorry if I didnt mention Taehyung as a hyung anywhere in thse chapters. Taehyung is a hyung for Jungkook. Jungkook is the maknae in the office colleagues and Jin is the maknae in all. 😚