"Anything."

We settled down for making a list as he said. I don't even know why am I happy about this cute brat telling me.. More like bossing me around! "Hyung. About the salad. Are you confident about it? Do you think you can make it next time I ask you to."

I sighed and nodded. "I do, sir. I do." He whined in a pout. "Hyung, I am tried to help you." I pouted and answered back. "What am I doing!?" He narrowed his eyes and looked back at the book, he was writing things.

"First! Healthy foods." He said and wrote it down. He looked at me with his eyes furrowed. "What? I am fine with it, sir." He ehook his head and sat beside me. "No! I am not. You need to write it down on your own. Come on.. Take the pen."

He said, and put forth the book and pen. I shook my head and took it nonetheless. "Ok. Now tell me what to write sir?" I asked. He tolled his eyes but, still continued to list some foods and their recipe.

After some time.. I ended up writing everything he told me to write. "Done! Anymore to be written?" I questioned. He shook his head smiling and moved a bit closer to me. He hugged me wrapping his arms around my neck. I hugged his back with a smile but, didn't even notice heartbeat rate.

That is indeed beating fast! What kind of a feeling is this? I can feel his heart beating fast but he didn't move away. He rested his cheek on my shoulder. "You are doing great, Hyung!" He said.

"Thanks, Jinnie." I said, nodding. He didn't move back, as I said. He did after some good minutes but he still has his hands on my shoulder.

"Anytime, Hyung."

He took his hands off me and we looked at the time. It said quarter to eight. And looked at each other. He grinned at me. I exactly knew what that meant. "No, Jinnie. No!"

"Hyung! Let me test you! It's ok. What if I suddenly leave and you have to cook your food on your own." He whined. Something in me made me uncomfortable. What is it!? Is it normal?

"Fine. Fine! Let's go." I said and he happily ran to the kitchen. I followed him with a smile on my face with the book in my hands. "Hyung! Your time starts now. Since it is your first I will help  you don't worry." He assured and I nodded.

I take all the ingredients and put them on the counter. He took a look at them and showed me a thumbs up, smiling. I get to work.

After putting all the things on the stove, I mix them well. "Hyung! It smells good." He said. He has a nose of a dog. I smiled and sit back on the chair beside him. "How is work, hyung?" He asked me and I just sighed. "Same as usual. Nothing changed, Jinnie." I said. He just sadly looked at me.

He eyes lit up after a second. "Hyung! Do you want to talk to my mom?" He asked and I was shocked. More than shocked. "She will be happy if she knows I am living with an Amzing person like you." My heart felt good after hearing his words.

He went to his bedroom and came back with his phone. He sat in the same place. "Um.. I couldn't talk to her since I was busy interning. I texted her that I will call her when I am free." He said looking at the phone and me.

"I will let you talk to her, once she is free. Yes! Free!" He yelled out. That confused me, but I shrugged it off! "Awww.. My hyung is so handsome."

All of a sudden?!