"Birthday!"

Next morning, I woke up and found Jin doing something in his phone. "Hey, baby. Good morning." He looked at me. "Good morning, Jungkookie." He squealed. "You are happy, today!"

"Of course, I will be. My birthday is around the corner." He squealed again. I closedy ears. "My baby's birthday?" He nodded cutely, in excitement.

"What does my baby want for his birthday? It is my baby's first birthday with me." He thought for a moment, humming. "Jungkook, I want you to do something." I nodded my head. I pulled him to sit on my lap.

"Tell me, what is it?" He snuggled closer to me. "Jungkook, I want a necklace with your name on, clearly. And it doesn't need to be a costly one. Please, I don't want it to be an expensive one." He said with a sad face.

"Sure, baby. Anything for you. And there is a diary in my room. Don't open it, but, take and give the chain and the diary including my things to my mother in Gwacheon.. Through A PARCEL. YES! A PARCEL. Ok.? He asked me.

I thought about it and it is doable. I nod my head slowly but, " You are here.. Why do you want that to be with your mother?" I asked. He seriously looked at me. "Do it, Jungkook. Or leave it. Ok?" He said with a huff. He tried getting up from my lap but, I pulled him back.

"Baby, ok. I will do whatever you like. I will send it to your mother. what else do you want?" I asked him. "Nothing else. Just write a note saying 'Give this to your son, Jin. Please don't forget it.' And when I go back to Gwacheon, I will have it all to myself. Ok?"

I nodded. "Ok. As my baby wishes." I said. "Really?" He asked and I nodded with a bright smile. He hugged me tightly and kissed me hardly on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook. I love you!"