"09"

"I still have 9 days left, you know? I will be free from then. We can practice making babies!" I said and he turned towards me with me shocked expression. "That's ok. But, what 9 days?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Ohh.. That's nothing, I will be working for more 9 days in that company. And later, I will be free?" He shook his head. "Why?" He asked.

"For experience. I mean.. I have different plans, baby. Don't worry. Once these 9 days are over I will tell you everything, ok? About our wedding, future plans, etc. Ok?" He pouted, sighing. "Ok!"

I leaned in to kiss him. That would bey first kiss. I squealed internally. He smiled and He pushed my face away and kissed me on the cheek. "Naughty, Jungkook!" He said and got up.

I pouted and whined in my seat. He made his way to our bedroom. I followed him, nonetheless. He changed his outfit and sat on the bed.

"When can I have my first kiss?" I asked. He sat beside me and pinched my cheek. "Of course, Jungkookie. I will kiss you and I want our first kiss to be special!" He said and slept behind me.

I put my hand on his waist and I heard him moan a little. He quickly put his hand on his mouth. I chuckled and slid my hand and put it on the bed. "What are you doing?" He said, taking his hand away from his mouth.

"Nothing." I said and rolled over to my place, beside him. He hmphed and rolled to his side. I hugged him from behind, "Good night, baby!" He squirmed a little and heard a huff.

"Good night!!"