"That was me."

Jungkook's POV

"Look. Wait a sec!" Jimin hyung stopped me. I looked at all of them as they stared at us both, stopping in their tracks. "You all can go. We will join y'all later." Jimin hyung explained while switching glances between me and the other five.

I stay back and he puts his hand on my shoulder. I look at him. "Jungkook.. I need you to remember the day. The day Jin said about. I don't remember it well. The day os accident! Yes, the day of the accident."

I think about it. I try to remember it. "Hyung.. What about it, though?" I asked and he shook his head. "Just remember it and tell me what did you do that day?"

I close my eyes. I find everything flashing into my brain. I open in my eyes and sit down in the chair. "Hyung. I woke up early in the morning. I got ready and made my way to the office and came back home late. When I found I have nothing, like groceries to cook, I went to the market and bought everything needed.

Then as I made my way out I found a person lying on the ground, blood flowing out. I ran towards him. Blood was all over his face. I couldn't get to see him properly and I take him immediately to the hospital.

I went back home and that's it." I nod my head completing it. He nods and eyes me. "Don't you think something is striking this thought!?" He asked. I shook my head, dumbly.

He smacked my head. "Owww! Hyung!!" I hold my head and look at him in pain. "I think, Jin is the guy that met with the accident and that's how you could see him." I am visibly confused. He shook his head clicking his tongue.

"Can you recognise any scars on his face? You said his face was covered with blood." Hyung asked and I again close my eyes. I find a cut on the guy's head. I open my eyes and nod at him.

"A cut on his head that can leave a scar behind." I say and he beams at me. "Perfect! Why don't you go look at the scar and finalise it?" He says and I shook my head getting up.

He got up with me and followed me behind. "Just do it, kook. Everything will make sense if he is the guy." He concludes. Even though I heard it, I don't care.

"My baby is back and that's all I care."