"Mine"

On the wedding day.... I am here thinking about my baby standing before me as we take the vows and become one flesh! I am so happy and I just hope nothing wrong happens like it happened back then.

I sigh and wait for him to come as the father utter some words. "Please welcome the groom with an applause." These words took my attention and I look at the entrance and find my baby utterly BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT.

I stare at him with my heart beating faster then ever. I was never this nervous and only he can make me nervous and no one else. I continue to stare at home while he nears me while staring right back at me. I don't know what is going in his mind, but, I may go crazy at the end of this.

He stands before me and me who didn't realize he was right before me, kept staring at his beauty. Father slightly tugged on my suit and I shook my head coming back to the world.

I bet, everyone in the Hall giggled. I awkwardly smile at him and he smiled back at me. "Are you nervous?" He mputhed and I understand it. I nod my head and he shakes his head. "Don't need to be."

He says and fists his hands. I fist my hands as we stare at eachother. Out of nowhere, I remember what Jiminie hyung told me about. The scar... Some temptation.. I put my hand on forehead brushing the hair away a little and find a small scar.

It really is him! It all makes sense now, as he said. I hear the father clearing throat. "Now it's time for you to exchange your vows." Father says and he holds the mic upto me.

We hold each other's hands. I close my eyes and everyone are silent but not my hyungs. I open my eyes and.. I look directly into his eyes, "I, Jeon Jungkook, take thee, Kim Seokjin as my HUSBAND." I proudly state.

I can see tears in his eyes and as the mic is passed to him he nods a bit and starts, "I, Kim Seokjin, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my HUSBAND." He says as the tears makes its way to his now red cheek.

"Now, I announce you both as husbands. You may kiss the-uhhhh-each other." Father says and everyone chuckles loudly. I pull him by his hand in my hand andhug him tight while our lips connect in a smooth kiss.

A MISSING KISS. The missed him so much in these three years that I couldn't stop myself from letting him know.

We part away as he was suffocating a bit. I leaned to put my forehead on his and he smiles. "I will protect and take care of you as my other half, my love! I promise." I say and he nods his head.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I will give you my everything. You are my everything." I peck his lips one last time and say, "Jeon Seokjin, my everything."

"Ahh! There you go! You done, Lovebirds?" Father asked us and he shyly nod his head while I nod proudly. "Please, congratulate the newly wed couple and bless them." Father concluded and gave us his blessing. "May God always be with you and provide you happiness in whatever you do and in everything."

Later, We turn back at the audience and Jin tugged onto my shirt. "What's up, baby?" I ask and he apologetically smiled. He pointed his finger towards my hyungs and I see them crying in a group hug.

"Hyungs!" I yell and they look at me, at once. They come up onto the stage and we join the group hug!

"Congratulations, my lovebirds! I love you both so much!" Jiminie hyung says and Jin sobs again. "Thank you. I love you too, hyung!" He hugs him tightly. "Aww, we all love both of you!" Hoseom hyung said and joined Jimin hyung and Jin.

Taehyung hyung joined the three and we three look at each other. We smile at each other and we hug while they are crying.

They parted away and baby says, "We will be right here, hyung! We are going no where. You will be seeing me everywhere in the office. So, don't worry, ok!?"

Exactly!

"I know you I'll be right here! Even though you wanna go,-" "We won't let you! But, you will become busy right!? Busy with certain things. So, I am emotional that I won't be seeing you for a while."

"Aww.. Don't worry, hyung. Wee didn't plan a honeymoon trip yet, we can stay back and start working so, you won't miss me." Mt baby said and I looked at him in horror.

No! I have to spend some time alone with my baby too. Before I decide to whine, Yoongi hyung starts, "No, Jinnie. You have to spend some time alone. It's your time and we don't wanna ruin it. But, funniest is when you said that! You should have seen kook'a face."

Yoongi hyung bursted out. We both blushed. He blushed, shy. I blushed, embarrassed. All the others chuckled and I glance at my baby.

"I have nothing to think about. Except, my baby. And I am pretty sure, he is mine from now on!"