"4 days left."

The days were normal from then. But, the time I am spending with him is memorable. I don't know if I will be able spend the rest of my life with him or not.. But, I wanna cherish this relationship with him, my whole life.

I am at my office while he at home. He said he will be on leave,  these four days. I am waiting to tell him, my plan about our future, together.

The day somehow completes, happily and my team is enjoying the work. "Kook, we have plan a party for our resignation here."  Seok hyung said leaning back on the chair.

"We will, Hyung. We have to let him know this. Our plan is extraordinary and we can do everything." I said. "We can party on the last day." I continued.

"Yeah. Party guys!!!!!" Namjoon, hyung yelled out. All the other threw some useless papers in the air. "Chill, guys. I will go and give him my resignation letter. You guys gives yours to our boss." I said and all the others nodded in agreement.

I made my way to the boss's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard and went inside. I bowed and he bowed in return. "Sir, my resignation letter." He took my resignation letter.

"Sir, the apps we planned on making are ready. They are supposed to be processed and that's it, we are done. We will doing this in these four days." I said and he nodded. I saw the other five knocking on the door.

"Yes, come in." My boss said and they all came in. "Sir, our resignation letter." They all said at once and I tried so hard to hide my laughter. "What?" My boss yelled.

"Our Resignation letter." "Guys, I know about your future plan. But, I can't grant your resignation. If this happens then the whole technical department will be empty and it will take a lot of time to fill the places." He said holding his head. Everyone chuckled.

"Sir, we will help you with filling the slots in technical department and we will complete all the apps too. So, you will be needing no technicians for some time. Till then we will set up interviews and we can fill the slots." Yoongi hyung, settled.

"But, I am not convinced. I need you all here. I will miss you all." My boss, being a soft guy, said with tears in his eyes. "We made our way towards him and he stood up. We hugged him and uttered some soft soothing words. He calmed down a bit.

"Sure, sure. I don't want to stop y'all from growing. Go and get what you want." He said pushing us a bit, pouting. We all smiled heartily. He took our resignation letters and "I accept all your letters." He said. We nodded our head headed out of his cabinet. But, he stopped us.

"Complete the work before you go. Invite me to your party, too. Atleast, I wanna spend some good time with y'all, one last time."