"Opening myself up to you."

We despersed away when we came to our floor, since we are in different departments. One last smile, we continued our day.

"Good morning, guys. What's up?" I asked, all happy from what happened in the morning. "Work and stress. What else we have?" I huffed.

"Upgrade, guys. When will you?" They all rolled their eyes. "The secretary of my boss came out and with a file in her hand, she flipped the papers and looked at us. " Guys, four meetings in all. First one in 10."

There you go. Monday, Monday, Monday. Everyone hates Monday.. And I think there is none who loves Monday. We all sighed and started to arrange our folders, drives, paper work, etc.

-After the first meeting-

We came out and was all stressed out. I went out to get a coffee. Since, I am the head of the team. I am more stressed out, at the end of the day.

I waited for the coffee to fill in and i sensed someone's presence behind me. Before I turn around, he came and stood beside me. It was Seokjin. "All stressed up?" He asked as he apologetically smiled.

I nodded a bit and sighed. "Want me to give you a massage on the head?" He asked. I chuckled out. "It's fine. How is your part of work." I asked. He pouted a bit. "I am serious and works still the same." He sighed.

"I am opening myself upto you. Please let me. If I distant myself again with you I will never, never in my life open up. I hope you understand that." He smiled and left. I was left behind, confused.

What exactly happened?

I get back with my coffee, to the table to find them doing their own job. He glanced at me and went back to their work. It's weird. "Ok, guys. When is our next meeting?" Hoseok looked at me. "Yeah.. In an hour or so. Will be informed." I nodded.