"The Party!"

Next day, Saturday.. So, it is a holiday. I woke up as usual. Not like a kid who wakes up early to go a picnic arranged by a school. I got ready and went downstairs. I found My baby sitting in his place and playing on his phone.

He saw me and came running towards me, he cupped my face, pulled it down a bit, and kissed me on my forehead. "Good morning, kookie." He said ans I smiled at him, showing all my teeth.

"My baby is happy." "He is always happy because of you! Only because of you, he is happy. Sit down, now. No, no. Breakfast first." He said and I nodded and put on the apron.

I made 2 big omelettes with some bread on the side. He ate his part and I ate mine. Je took a deep breath and said, "Jungkook, you are a fast learner! You are doing great in cooking. I am so proud of you!"

He said and I proudly smile at my own self for it. "Thanks, baby." I said and just then the door bell rang. "Ahh! It's here." I said and he asked, "What's here?" I shushed him and went to get the door. "I am leaving to the bedroom.

I took the thing from his hands and I turned back and saw him no where near me. I went to the bedroom, sensing him to be there, as he said. I saw him tidying the place.

I pulled to sit on the bed. He sat beside me and seeing me open the THING. "What is it, Jungkook?" He asked me and I opened the THING without answering him. He pouted. "Don't be upset baby. See this!" I put the box in front of him.

"What is it?" He asked. I waved it before him with a cheeky smile. "Jungkook, don't tell me..." He gasped. I nodded my head and slowly opened a box.

It showed a beautiful necklace made of silver. It also has the name 'Jeon Jungkook' craved beautifully on it. It also has a heart shaped pendant attached to it, in red color.

I saw him, with teary eyes and shaky hands he took the necklace into his hand and looked at it with love! I was amazed looking at him. Is it that special? "Is it ok, baby?" I asked him and he nodded his eyes, tears already flowing out.

I gently wipe those tears off and he looked at me. "Thank you so much, Jungkook! It really means a lot. It is so precious to me, just like you! Thank you, thank you so much, Jungkook!" He said with the same face.. Tears in his eyes, shaky hands.

"It is ok, baby. Don't worry! I am right here, I will go nowhere. Ok? Don't cry!" I said and he nodded his head and wiped his own tears. "I know, Jungkook and I will not cry! You are here for me, right!? I know!"

He took the box from my hands and put the necklace, gently in its place. He smiled, "When are you going to send it to my mom?" He asked me.

"First, I have some questions then, you will be answered. Ok?" He nodded his head, inhaling a little. "Ok!"

"Ok. First question. Why my name!?" I asked. He shrugged. "Why not? And I will let you know, but, not now." He said. I outed a little. "Ok.. Next.. "Why send it to your mother, when you are here?" "Same.. I will definitely let you know!" He said. I scoffed.

"Last then! What can I get in return?" I asked. "Hmm.. Let me think!" He said standing up. He straddles me.

"A kiss!?"

______________________

Author: What can I get!? :(
Jungkook's getting a kiss?????
Jin got a necklace..
What will I get!? 😭